New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    actually a few weeks back lumabas na ang ads ng fortuner sa manila bulletin din.... my bro called me from mindanao asking about the fortuner, nagulat naman ako at sabi nya nga nasa newspaper daw

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pissword
    actually a few weeks back lumabas na ang ads ng fortuner sa manila bulletin din.... my bro called me from mindanao asking about the fortuner, nagulat naman ako at sabi nya nga nasa newspaper daw
    One things for sure... when teaser ads come out... it should come out pretty soon

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Galing sa Japon na supplier ng Toyota. May 16 ang labas.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kaka excite :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Ang haba nanaman sigurado ng pila nito sa mga dealers! Pareserve na tayo! hehehe..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    at least sa mindanao hindi mahaba ang pila lagi hehe unless nalang siguro sa big cities like davao...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I just came from the Manila Motor Show! Walang Fortuner at walang MU-7! A guy at the Toyota display said that the Fortuner would come-out on May 9 and would be priced at P2M! Pinagalitan ko nga yung mokong! Ininis na nga ako na wala yung Fortuner, tapos sasabihan pa ako ng sobrang taas na presyo!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    I just came from the Manila Motor Show! Walang Fortuner at walang MU-7! A guy at the Toyota display said that the Fortuner would come-out on May 9 and would be priced at P2M! Pinagalitan ko nga yung mokong! Ininis na nga ako na wala yung Fortuner, tapos sasabihan pa ako ng sobrang taas na presyo!
    Dont trust those sales agents bro. They still dont know the final price of the fortuner until the launch date (Sana nga May 9). Im still confident that the Fortuner will be priced very competitively

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    If it is true that some people are getting advance reservation prior to product launching then we can expect the price to be overboard. Eager potential buyers and market atmosphere will surely influence the price of the commodity, its a science of supply and demand. As Toyota is very much aware that people are planning to sell their old family car in favor of their upcoming model, on-going lively discussion on car talks, people inquiring, and those publicised positive review offshore, these all will add a dollar on the price tag. How I wish it could be around 1.3M as we started out earlier but because of pre-launch ppopularity it getting there might be some truth on 2M claim. I wish I'm wrong.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by danbuzz
    Dont trust those sales agents bro. They still dont know the final price of the fortuner until the launch date (Sana nga May 9). Im still confident that the Fortuner will be priced very competitively
    Confirmed! Media launch on May 9, 2005 at Belle Vue Hotel, Alabang!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Toyota Fortuner Teaser Ad in Manila Bulletin