New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    bilhin ko na lang yung pajero ni woodfire kaysa humarap ako ng bwisit na mga salesmen.

the only people who can teach toyota to find some manners is the buying public. if you guys decline to purchase the fortuner because of these tactics, then baka magbago ugali nila. until may pila pa yung mga sasakyan nila, di yan sila magbabago.

as a marketing man with a long term approach to selling, it is my opinion they shoud even be more kind and apologetic for the long waiting list. these are the people that you have to be nice to, kasi sila rin ang bubuhay sa iyo in the long run.

andy

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pero in reality hotcake pa rin yan...we r but a miniscule percentage of the potential fortuner buyers hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    incidentally, yug Kia Sorento meron ding 2 to 3-month waiting time. yung may immediate availability lang yung base-model LX. apparently, they're having a hard time shipping in units from South Korea.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    incidentally, yug Kia Sorento meron ding 2 to 3-month waiting time. yung may immediate availability lang yung base-model LX. apparently, they're having a hard time shipping in units from South Korea.
    yup...

fast moving pa rin ang Sorento. according to a friend of mine, nagtataguan pa nga ng stocks ng Sorento sa dealership.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anyway, i'd probably sooner get the fortuner than the sorento hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Malaki kasi kita ng mga agent kapag in-house financing. Even sa insurance kumikita din sila. Pera pera lang talaga.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The reason why they do this was maliit lang ang kita nila per unit sold, when i bought my Innova, my agent said he earned very little only plus 5k for the company(dealer), that's why they told me to get my insurance from them or else my unit will be given to others, so esep esep agad dapat dito...

SO Maybe the best thing to do is to dump Toyota for now and get Isuzu ALterra... Hehe..

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kung maganda lang talaga ang Alterra yun na lang ang pipiliin ko. Well, that's just me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    The reason why they do this was maliit lang ang kita nila per unit sold, when i bought my Innova, my agent said he earned very little only plus 5k for the company(dealer), that's why they told me to get my insurance from them or else my unit will be given to others, so esep esep agad dapat dito...
    and you actually believed him? 5K / unit... come on...

in the case of Ford, the commission of the dealership is around P100K per Expedition.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    5k?? thats bullcrap, anong klaseng business yan kng ganyan ang profit margin?? magbenta nalang sya ng kikiam at squidball mas malaki pa kita nya. niloloko ka lng ng agent mo para 'maawa' ka sa kanya

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Toyota Fortuner Reservation: Dealership woes...