New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ano na ba ung inooffer ng toyota to fleet buyers/taxi operators? afaik they're phasing out the current AE111/small body na.

do they still have that no taxi policy for the vios? i've seen a few altis taxis in the past months though

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I've seen a lot of vios taxi's, baka walang "no taxi policy" si toyota

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    AFAIK, they just started the no-taxi policy... older Vios's can still be converted.

Di naman for fleet sales ang Vios, diba? The last fleet sales vehicles were the Revo and the Corolla 1.3 NX (???).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    AFAIK, they just started the no-taxi policy... older Vios's can still be converted.

Di naman for fleet sales ang Vios, diba? The last fleet sales vehicles were the Revo and the Corolla 1.3 NX (???).
    Corolla 1.3 XL

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    What will people use for taxi, if the Vios cannot be used and the AE 111 is phased out.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    picanto? hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat ginawang taxi mga Rio nalang na bnew, or gawin FX mga APV para mas comfy... bad trip pipilitin 10 tao sa FX hehe.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    What will people use for taxi, if the Vios cannot be used and the AE 111 is phased out.
    innova

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Just curious, how does the "no-taxi" car policy affect you? The most a car dealer can do is void the warranty right?

I mean, if someone wants to convert his Camry (like sa Taiwan) or even his E-class (everywhere in Germany) , wala naman magagawa yung mga car dealers right?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i have the same thoughts as ryan. i remembered arguing with a civic owner friend about the no taxi policy of honda. my question is the fact that an owner paid for a product (i assume fully paid), he has all the right to use it in whatever way he wanted to as long as it does not result in a "tragedy" hehehe (lost for words).

nabasa ko dati is high maintannce cost daw and honda kaya ndi din practical but bakit kelangan pa may no taxi policy??? ok ba ito under our consumer rights law???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
toyota fleet offerings