New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hi guys,

I'm in dire need of help please I hope someone can.

I'm looking for any documentation, manual, spec sheet or any info source for my car and engine: TOYOTA COROLLA GL 1990 AE92, 4A-F engine (carb)

I want to at least have something to start from when comparing specs because I'm trying to retune my car back to factory specs then work my way up from there. For example, I want to know the full electrical schematic used on my car. Call me names but I really need all the factory data spec for my car.

The internet doesn't give much so I was hoping someone out there who has the same car would be kind enough to share the info.

Thanks and more power. Tsikot.com is my last resort for this, hope something turns up.

...willing to return the favor, my contacts: otep114*yahoo.com 09228114410, 09227878420

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    I'm looking for the full specs for the 4A-F carb engine, all specs, all the data and measurements, I'm running a rebuild for the car but I wanna know the factory specs first.

Wheels: I want to know the factory specs for the wheels and tires, this will help me recalibrate the speedometer and odometer and more.

Carburetor: It's hard to get the parts now so I want to know the factory specs for it so I can get around with what's available in the market.

Electrical: Man, I'm dying to sort the wire mess around my dash, make it look nice for show, imagine a color code scheme and wiring conduit trays, etc etc, imagine if the electrical wiring in your car would like the PCB of a computer motherboard? Crazy? Right damn crazy LOL!

All specs: I may sound crazy but really, I wanna know everything there is to know about my car. I've tried the net, I've tried Toyota but to no good. Man I even asked Top Gear if the can help me, yes, Top Gear in UK, sent them an email for it. Damn!