New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi everyone, share ko lang experience ko with Toyota Cubao. I have my PMS on my Innova last August 1, 2010 - they changed the air filter, fuel filter, clean the brakes (because I complained about it) and some other stuff they usually do on their maintenance.

After I got my car from them, the brakes still squeaks, but I just ignore it thinking they already cleaned it. After a month, my brakes is all squeaky again. Then add to that, when I cold start my engine, it would just die down. Reading through the entire forum, they say baka defective ung fuel pump, at napakamot ako sa ulo dahil ang mahal ng replacement ng fuel pump.

I have my Innova for 5 years and never had this kind of problem. So for the engine problem, I brought it to Central Diesel and it turns out Toyota Cubao forgot to bleed the fuel pump. Nagkaroon daw ng hangin sa loob ng engine. All they did was just pump the fuel pump and viola, no more engine problem! Pina-test ko na rin ung engine and found no problems. Gumamit sila ng device na kinabit sa computer box ng Innova at kita mo sa laptop ung mga functional tests na ginawa.

For the squeaking brakes, I brought it to Speedyfix and guess what, palpak din ang trabaho. When they removed all 4 wheels, SOBRANG kapal ng alikabok at hindi ko maubos maisip ano ginawa ng Toyota Cubao sa brake cleaner na ginamit daw nila. The personnel from Speedyfix used pressurized air to show me the thick dust and trust me, sa sobrang kapal ng alikabok maso-suffocate ka! So Speedyfix just cleaned it with a brake cleaner (and buti na lang me sobra sila at hindi na ako nagbayad - that's what I call good service!) at niliha ung brake pads. No more problem!

The maintenance work done on my car was basic stuff and I don't know how Toyota Cubao could mess it all up! So STAY AWAY from them if you want to have a peace of mind!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    duh, again nothing new pagdating sa casa. I mean, 5 years na rin naman ang Innova mo why bring it to casa anyway. nagpapaservice lang sa casa for it's basic PMS schedule dahil para lang may habol sa warranty but aside from that, dapat sa labas ka nalang nagpapagawa.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Sangayon ako na kapag under warranty pa ay dapat sa casa dahil inaayos pa nila ang kanilang trabaho. Pero pag katapos ng warranty paniwala ako na di na nila ginagawa as per PMS checklist.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    duh, again nothing new pagdating sa casa. I mean, 5 years na rin naman ang Innova mo why bring it to casa anyway. nagpapaservice lang sa casa for it's basic PMS schedule dahil para lang may habol sa warranty but aside from that, dapat sa labas ka nalang nagpapagawa.
    Forgot to tell you Casa maintained and never had this problem until I switched to Toyota Cubao due to change of location.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    depende talaga sa casa, sa HondaTxt, the SA informed me na puwede na daw for pickup ang car ko, pero di daw nila nalinis ang breaks as part of PMS. ha sabi ko bakit? kasi daw wala daw yun wheel locks ko

at least honest diba?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Iisa lang may-ari ng Toyota Cubao at Marikina.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Cubao is owned my TMP-Metrobank themselves, di sya yung franchise dealerships like balintawak, otis, quezon ave. etc...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ako naman Toyota Otis. I had never been a fan of Toyota Casas anyway. Magaling lang talaga sila sa pag sales talk. Pero kung after sales na pag-uusapan, good luck.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    thanks for the heads up. ako sa shaw para peace of mind. pero in time sa labas na lang din ako.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Casa are filled with OJT students in full uniforms and passing themselves as mechanics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Toyota Cubao PMS - Stay Away