New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    got one of these toyota 1600 16 valve japan skd corolla as part of payment of
    one of the cars I sold.......ok pa kayang i keep ito. it looks good and good pa rin ang engine
    hindi lang power steering....how much is this if sold in the present market?

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    I think mga between P85k-P110k...

What year ba??

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    I think mga between P85k-P110k...

What year ba??
    1990 daw.

Kung medyo mababa pa yung milage, let's say 100-110k then good condition pa yung exterior,engine and interior. I say mga 90k-100k

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    kung 1990 ba skd paren?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The SKD has a different horn button as compared to the CKDs. May parang line/cut siya around the panel.

SKD steering wheel:

CKD steering wheel:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Mga sir, maki share lang po sa state nang bagong bili kong small body rolla. It's 2E 12 valve engine kaya lang and battery ay N70. Tama ba to? what's the implication of using big battery on small engine? kasama na kasi pag bili ko, thanks mga sirs

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    "bigger is better"

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I also bought a small body corolla recently.. mileage is 108k and I bought it for 120k...
    fresh paint and interiors, all stock.. some say it's too expensive for a toyota '91.. I think i got the value of my money because the car was well preserved/restored.. what do you think?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    By the way, here are a couple of pictures for reference

What do you think?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    some people are willing to spend more money for less headaches. i'm one of those. so, if the car drives well and has no problems, then i consider it money well spent.
    if i may philosophize.. we sometimes forget to put a price on our worries and inconveniences, pagod at gastos sa papagawa.., etc.. we should put these in the equation.
    as to the battery size, i would get the 1sm battery when it comes time to replace it. the battery is only for starting the engine. everything else is taken care of by the alternator, once the engine gets running. unless you have a lot of accessories hungry for electrical power..
    once started and running, the battery is dead weight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
toyota corolla gl 1990 small body