The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ganda..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    but it's a coupe based on the Camry...
    You must mean the Camry Solara. The Scion brand is a new offshoot of Toyota geared toward young adults. The Scion tC IS an all new car.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Marantz
    Wondering about the color also. Carlo where did this picture come from? Thailand? That color is not in the line up for the corolla S. Baka naman thats the red mica metallic, but the camera had bad exposure or whatever thats why it became fuchsia
    I got those during the RAV4 press launch the other night in Westin. Blame it on the bad lighting they have there hehehhe. Actually, red mica metallic yung nakalagay sa kit na nakuha namin. Yung nasa brochure eh Blaze.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't see anything new in the pipeline for the Corolla. Maybe the Scion brand will in fact replace the compact car division of Toyota. After all, the Celica is gone as is the MR2. Nothing in the pipeline about an all-new Corolla.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Altis j na na body kits?wag nalang....

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Just found new pics at motioncars... had to share.

Influenced by the RS perhaps? Black and red and silver... that looks so familiar... Boo on the four spoke wheel... they should have put a three spoke in. The RS-inspired silver trim is a headache (from experience), it would have been sportier in black.

Terrific grille. If they sold this as a dealer option on the other models, I'm betting a lot of people would get it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004

The mags are kind of cheap. Look like off-the-shelf ROTAs. Would've been better with Altis 1.8 15's or even off-the-shelf 16's, perhaps? And the fender gaps are still atrocious.

The color's nice, though. I don't doubt that these will sell well... maybe even better if they came in 1.8...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw their ad in the inquirer today. . sorry but i really dont like it. .

looks like a brand new altis that made a quick pass to banawe before going to the showroom.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ^ :D mukhang yan nga ginawa ng toyota plant

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You never know, bro. The Sentra GTS sold pretty well for being a mere "cosmetic" job. Of course, it did have really nice bumpers.

Parang image booster nga lang ito para sa 'rolla. And they need it to keep interest up among younger buyers.

There really is no definite news regarding this car's replacement, despite it being five years old already... maybe Toyota's going to surprise us?

I don't think the Scion is the answer, though, since that's based off the Camry, and would make the Corolla replacement ungodly heavy... but then a lot of new compacts are pushing 1300 kgs already.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
The Toyota Corolla Altis S