New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    This might be the upgraded Altis.. Toyota Taiwan website. Just look at the pictures

http://www.toyota.com.tw/vehicle/altis/altis_index.shtm

Inputs and comments. Any news coming from Toyota Philippines

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    looks pretty much the same to me... cept for the new tail lamps (like what honda did)...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    They replaced the front grille with a Vios like one. The rear lights doesn't look good. No more side skirts but 16" rims for the 1.8G. I prefer the older Altis.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Looks like the rear lamps have been replaced with LEDs. This is good news for perfomance because LEDs uses less power so more of it goes to the spark plugs. LEDs also last longer than incandescent bulbs -less maintenance. Also it is fail safe, if a bulb goes out the entire lense will be affected. With LEDs since it uses arrays, the lense still lights up. One has to get use to this type of visual effect.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    looks the same to me...
    usually eh palit lang sila ng hood at fender para ma-accomodate ang bagong design na headlight at grille pero same body pa din..

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Mas maganda ng konti IMHO... :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hmm.
    nakita kong altis sa toyota nung wed, black background headlights - taillights, honey comb grill (?)... ang ganda!

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    cant see any difference. mukang minor lang. the front grill looks like a vios.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aesthetic improvements lang...but i like the trip computer w/c calculates the actual and average fuel mileage.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    good pm to all>

does anyone have an idea if toyota altis will be launching a new model this year or next year? their 2005 model in their show room looks d same like the 2004. im planning to get one but if they will have a new model soon ill wait n lang. Thanks in advance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Toyota Corolla Altis [Merged]