New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 548 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    I'm starting to wonder if Toyota pirated Honda's designers. This would be a nice looking Civic .

Ganda , props to Toyota for their interesting designs lately. I like the interior .

. chiseled sides reminds me of the current Sentra but that not a bad thing

Sana may Vios brown din hehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010

pag ganito ang porma? APPROVED ba?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-toyota-corolla-furia-concept-2-450x299.jpg  

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Looks more daring, but not necessarily more timeless than the current Altis. What I find weird is that despite the angular design, it still looks very tall - none of the svelte sleekness of an Elantra or Mazda 6.

Also, same old 4-speed auto. Which is awful. Slowest transmission I've used - slower than 90's slushboxes.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just as the vios got design cues from city, Altis got the civic looks. Did the honda designer move to toyota?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Looks more daring, but not necessarily more timeless than the current Altis. What I find weird is that despite the angular design, it still looks very tall - none of the svelte sleekness of an Elantra or Mazda 6.

Also, same old 4-speed auto. Which is awful. Slowest transmission I've used - slower than 90's slushboxes.
    The Altis' 4 speed auto is kinda smooth operator and efficient especially for the fact that it is only 4 cogs.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Euro/Asean Corolla Altis. This is it!

Followed closely on the launch of All New Toyota Corolla European Version after version of America not
    long before this time, Toyota invested Sharpener faces Corolla EU Version is a beautiful and elegant simplicity.
    way Corolla ever. rather , the key difference is the face of Corolla EU Version is different from this work is very much US Version Toyota. investment to replace the front. "New" is the hood serves elegant than, cheeks, front, new, light page the new thinner and longer, until it looks similar to the Toyota Avensis, the front bumper is similar to Avesis and grille would look like. Avesis but a Keen Look and what is most striking is the light panel Daylight LED hidden. corner headlights realistically the buttocks were also changed to different American version by changing panel lights new. View slender with stall midway through ruby long bonnet, the design of the car look wider and change the rear bumper give the car even more. The interior is not so different from the U.S. versions. has a very high possibility that the appearance of the All New Toyota Corolla EU Version Onmprrn the Toyota Corolla Altis. makeover Asia. Because the North American market are equipped compact car unlike any other medium.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    So do you think ganito yung lalabas sa atin? NakaCVT na rin ang Toyota Corolla.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    This must be the prettiest Asean corolla to date. It's definitely a looker especially in white.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

parang upsize ng new vios ah.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kadalasan sa higher varients, a/t lang, sana mayroong m/t