New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 547 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by KaibiganMo View Post
    Un nga e. 1.6G Manual din kukunin mo sir. Am starting to doubt if there is really a Gray color for the 1.6G Manual.

Maybe all the while they thought meron pero wala naman talaga?!

Anyway, starting tomorrow i'll inquire with other dealers. Sadly, i will fall in line again..
    Meron gray color for 1.6G manual sir. May available unit dati sa north edsa at natest drive ko din. Kaya lang nung time na yun namimili pa ko between altis and FL elantra. Unfortunately, nung nakapagdecide na ko wala na gray color.

May mga units naman sa dealer yun nga lang walang available na gray color. Hindi ko alam bakit puro black at red ang available.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post
    I don't think anyone who has the 10.5 at this point would get the 11th gen, masyado pang bago hahaha. I'm not a fan of the center console, everything seems to be so vertical. USO ba ngayon na nakatayo na lahat? Parang Ang hirap makita.

Sa mga kukuha Ng pearl white, I suggest you go for the beige instead (yung parang gold). I had the choice between the two dati but went for the pearl white since mas malinis tingnan. Ngayon parang lahat na Lang naka pearl white. The beige looks very good actually lalo na Kung shiny talaga and alaga.
    1st time to see a pearl white 2.0v kanina... Ganda! Haven't seen the beige yet...

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    i agree to this. most likely those who have the gen 10.5 will go for the gen 11.5 (this was the case with me, i had a gen 9.5 then got the 10.5).
    sir, ano ba ang difference sa exterior & interior looks ng gen 9 & 10 sa gen 9.5 & 10.5 respectively? At sa gen 11.5 naman ano kaya sa tingin nyo ang magiging new looks nito ?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    sir, ano ba ang difference sa exterior & interior looks ng gen 9 & 10 sa gen 9.5 & 10.5 respectively? At sa gen 11.5 naman ano kaya sa tingin nyo ang magiging new looks nito ?
    Sa 10th gen halos major yung update to 10.5. Aside from the exterior facelift (headlights, tail lights, mags for V variants and front grill), the V variants also upgraded to smart key, push start and bluetooth connection ng head unit (added also bluetooth controls sa steering wheel). The best upgrade in my opinion is the engine and transmission. All engines are replaced with dual vvti engines. Manual transmission for the E and G variants are six speed while the 2.0V has CVT.

Sana they bring in the valvematic engines sa 11.5 :-)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoots View Post
    1st time to see a pearl white 2.0v kanina... Ganda! Haven't seen the beige yet...

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    saw a beige unit this morning and it looks good too. So far I've seen 2 units (beige and white) on the road pa lang.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Beige? Can someone post a link to the pic? I can't see it sa Toyota website...

***Edit***

Oh ok so beige is the brown one.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    Gen 9:

Gen 9.5: (Notable difference is the rear LED tail lamps)

Gen 10:

Gen 10.5: (notable difference are the bumpers, front and rear lights, and the gen10.5 has a new dual VVTi engien (ZR series)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Gen 9:

Gen 9.5: (Notable difference is the rear LED tail lamps)

Gen 10:

Gen 10.5: (notable difference are the bumpers, front and rear lights, and the gen10.5 has a new dual VVTi engien (ZR series)

I would like also to add na yung late 10th gen 2.0V variant has also the same dual vvt-i engine found sa 10.5th and 11th gen 2.0V models.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    bat ganun yung current 1.6V ay walang side skirts unlike previous gen 9 & 10 meron na ata. Hmmm medyo madaya ata ang TMG. Hehe. Wishlist ko lang sa gen 11.5 dapat touch screen na ang HU.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just arrived lastnight

Sent from Toyota Chatswood
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1392928630402.jpg