New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 102 of 548 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 5477
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by huangtwo3 View Post
    Meron na sir, tignan mo sila sa facebook "Growl Sales"
    Hi Sir, Thanks for the reply . Actually I was looking here in riyadh (proud OFW) and was able to chat with some pinoy car technicians here. They are not recommending Android OS for HUD (madalas daw ma corrupt yung OS mismo). They are recommending the Windows CE version. kaya lang wala daw silang Mapa ng pilipinas .

946363847_835.jpg

Something like the above model. And cost 10,000 Pesos from our local currency.

I can see that the Android version in Growl Sales starts at 28000 Petot

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by huangtwo3 View Post
    Meron na sir, tignan mo sila sa facebook "Growl Sales"
    Hi Sir, Thanks for the reply . Actually I was looking here in riyadh (proud OFW) and was able to chat with some pinoy car technicians here. They are not recommending Android OS for HUD (madalas daw ma corrupt yung OS mismo). They are recommending the Windows CE version. kaya lang wala daw silang Mapa ng pilipinas .

946363847_835.jpg

Something like the above model. And cost 10,000 Pesos if converted to our local currency.

I can see that the Android version in Growl Sales starts at 28000 Pesos .

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Sirs, have you experienced having a foul smell come out of the aircon of the new altis when you open the aircon for the first time of the day or after its been parked for a long time? It smells like kulob na damit. SA says its the aircon absorbing the smell from INSIDE the car. I find that a load of bull. Opinions?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by syndicoftithes View Post
    Sirs, have you experienced having a foul smell come out of the aircon of the new altis when you open the aircon for the first time of the day or after its been parked for a long time? It smells like kulob na damit. SA says its the aircon absorbing the smell from INSIDE the car. I find that a load of bull. Opinions?
    Hi sir, halos lahat ng kotse yata , I have both Accent and Tucson that sometimes releases foul smell. Pinagtatawanan pa ako dati sa hyundaiforums, baka daw talagang may patay na daga sa loob ng kotse ! hahahah. Try to circulate first the air coming from outside (there is a setting for that) for maybe 10 to 20 mins. mawawala din yan. And also try to clean the cabin air filter ..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Sir, its a brand new car. It shouldn't be like that, if it ever will be, until after a few years or so

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sir, its a brand new car. It shouldn't be like that, if it ever will be, until after a few years or so
    Yun nga sir ang nakakapagtaka , Yung accent ko halos two months pa lang . I used to maximise my AC settings (wifey got asthma kaya laging todo AC pag nakasakay siya) next day ayun sama ng amoy

Check these link :

How to Get Rid of Car Air Conditioner Odor? - Vol. 55 | PicknBuy24.com

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Yes, i experienced it everyday but after a minute the foul smell was gone.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    yan po ba yung parang maasim na smell?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    SA says its the aircon absorbing the smell from INSIDE the car. I find that a load of bull. Opinions?
    This is true. Humihigop kasi ang a/c sa loob mismo ng kotse natin kaya kung ano ang quality ng loob ng oto mo yun ang amoy ng buga nito.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tkomuro38 View Post
    yan po ba yung parang maasim na smell?
    Yes! maasim na smell, i experience this since last week in my 2mos old altis 1.6 V, na never ngyari sa Xtrail ko until now na 7years na sya. Anu kaya yung smell na yun?