New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 15 of 329 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 3286
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21
    #141
    question lang for toyota 1.6v owners, ano ung Front and Rear Glove Box lamp?

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24
    #142
    Quote Originally Posted by jaynobz View Post
    question lang for toyota 1.6v owners, ano ung Front and Rear Glove Box lamp?
    ang lamp na ito ay ung nsa front passenger compartment side n box pinaglalagyan po ninyo ng papeles, at kung meron kaung katulad nito sa my passenger side sa likod ng sasakyan ay ganun dinpo yun glove box

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21
    #143
    ^ *650cc
    where is the lamp located within the glove box and how do you turn the lamp on? sorry for the questions, and thanks

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24
    #144
    Quote Originally Posted by jaynobz View Post
    ^ *650cc
    where is the lamp located within the glove box and how do you turn the lamp on? sorry for the questions, and thanks
    no apology needed i loved to answer questions, as u open it ma o-on xa at visible xa dapt. can u post pix of ur gloves box here pra mabigyan kita ng tamang direksyon?

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,339
    #145
    Quote Originally Posted by dekzee View Post
    For those who are bored with their amber lit analog gauges....





    Here's my step by step DIY for the risk taker... not for the faint hearted...
    http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...l%20Backlight/

    Here's a separate thread on how to solder and desolder LED's...
    http://scionlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110698

    Here's where I got the idea and crude directions...
    http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...=292956&page=4

    Happy modding people, but I'm not to blame for any mishaps
    wow!!!

    sir may idea kayo kung LED din sa montero sport?

    subukan ko din to pati sa shift console ba tawag dun? sana walang masira

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21
    #146
    Quote Originally Posted by 650cc View Post
    no apology needed i loved to answer questions, as u open it ma o-on xa at visible xa dapt. can u post pix of ur gloves box here pra mabigyan kita ng tamang direksyon?
    okay. when i open it kasi, parang no lamp light. upper part of the glove box located ung lamp?
    nasa office ako right now so later pa ko makapagpost ng pictures.
    thanks!

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24
    #147
    Quote Originally Posted by jaynobz View Post
    okay. when i open it kasi, parang no lamp light. upper part of the glove box located ung lamp?
    nasa office ako right now so later pa ko makapagpost ng pictures.
    thanks!
    yup nsa itaas xa, 2 posible causes kung wlang ilaw sira ang fuse or and bulb.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    156
    #148
    Quote Originally Posted by JJGF View Post
    wow!!!

    sir may idea kayo kung LED din sa montero sport?

    subukan ko din to pati sa shift console ba tawag dun? sana walang masira
    Sori sir, I have no idea kung anong type yung nasa monty. But there's a good chance na SMD LED's din siya since ito na talaga ang gamit sa mga modern dash. Dati ay yung mga bulb type LED's ang gamit. And yes, I believe you can also change the shift indicator (the P-R-N-D-D2, etc) LED's sa instrument panel. Good luck sir and post ka ng pics sa monty thread (which I visit also) pag natapos na hehehe.

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    43
    #149
    mga sir anu kaya ung naririnig ko na parang butas na tambutso ang sounds nya den wen i try to reset the engine nawawala naman sobra ingay kase lalu na wen i acelerate gas pedal sa altis j ko 2003 matic sya 67000kmts odo

  10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,089
    #150
    Lately been seeing a couple of new facelifted Altis (1.6G and V) on the road.

    The gray color on the 1.6G looks nice and it really complement the new parts. Can't say the same for the Black though.

    The 1.6V is ruined by the all white front grille. The center part should be painted black to provide some contrast.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]