New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    I have to buy a sales agent I'm hiring a vehicle, possibly an Innova or Hilux. Vios won't do as the area he's serving is a bit rough on cars. I don't want to buy brand new. After making rounds around the used car dealerships at the Ortigas area I've all up but given up as most of the cars have been in an accident (of course they say otherwise) or the engines sound weird for some reason.

Has anyone bought from any Toyota Certified Preowned dealers? Any input on your experience with your purchase is welcome.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they are good. have dealt with them before when i was about to buy an altis, but got it outside dahil mas mababa ang price.

quality is good, na check na ng toyota yan eh.
    however, the rate is a bit on the high side compared to banks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    I have to buy a sales agent I'm hiring a vehicle, possibly an Innova or Hilux. Vios won't do as the area he's serving is a bit rough on cars. I don't want to buy brand new. After making rounds around the used car dealerships at the Ortigas area I've all up but given up as most of the cars have been in an accident (of course they say otherwise) or the engines sound weird for some reason.

Has anyone bought from any Toyota Certified Preowned dealers? Any input on your experience with your purchase is welcome.
    i bought my 2009 innova G 2 years ago sa toyota alabang pre owned. may 1 year warranty sa engine and transmission, free service * 5K and 10K. 18K ang odometer reading. nag tingin din ako sa used car dealer that time and also got the same feeling na nabanga or nalunod sa baha ang auto thats why i decided to go for pre owned because they guarantee na hinde nabaha at walang major accident.

2 years have passed. regular maintenance lang at palit ng 2 tires. if you want peace of mind i think mas maganda ang pre owned.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Dami certified cars sa toyota pasig.. more than 50 ata hehehhe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Di ko talaga ma shake sa used car dealers sa labas yung nagging feeling na naisahan ka somehow pag-alis mo. The only 2nd hand car I bought was a Vios for the wife a few years back. Ok naman lahat kaso after a month napansin ko kumakain ng langis. Low mileage pa yun. We sold it after a year.

I guess it all boils down to how much more they charge compared to outside. Malapit lapit sa akin yung Pasig. Makadaan nga pag may time. Sana hindi puro Vios hehe.

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated. :thumbup:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Be careful of Toyota Certified. Im not that knowledgeable with cars but when i bought from Toyota i did not bring a mechanic because kampante ako.. besides, its Toyota, they would not sacrifice their name. Used the car for 2 years.. ok no problem. The other month i had my headlights cleaned sa Evangelista, nakita ko yung bumper.. nung tinanggal naka alambre. Ang galing ng pagka alambre, di mo talaga mahahalata. Just sharing my experience.. be careful regardless of whether its 2nd hand or 'certified' by Toyota

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    BTW.. Toyota Bicutan

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chambahan pa din talaga. Best to bring your trusted mechanic even if it's "Toyota Certified." It's still not brand new. But even that has lemons.

Sent from my Motorola Startac

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by waver View Post
    Be careful of Toyota Certified. Im not that knowledgeable with cars but when i bought from Toyota i did not bring a mechanic because kampante ako.. besides, its Toyota, they would not sacrifice their name. Used the car for 2 years.. ok no problem. The other month i had my headlights cleaned sa Evangelista, nakita ko yung bumper.. nung tinanggal naka alambre. Ang galing ng pagka alambre, di mo talaga mahahalata. Just sharing my experience.. be careful regardless of whether its 2nd hand or 'certified' by Toyota
    I doubt the Toyota inspection would have caught that as well if the bumper and panels are all aligned and it would entail taking down the bumper to see it. Also, at the least it seems the car is mechanically sound given your two years of trouble-free use.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    That would mean that Toyota Certified Pre-owned cars are not really checked properly. Makes no sense paying for the premium price of Toyota CPO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast