New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    after having a problem with toyota quezon avenue (they sprayed clear coat on my car) during my 1st 1000 check up, shifted my services to toyota shaw. so far so good until today. had them attach courtesy lights but due to their negligence, they also left a deep scratch that was obviously due to a screw driver hitting the the panel. almost went amok when i saw that. Although they offered to repaint the panel for free, still got irritated as it means i have to make a long trip from work to leave the car with them again. :whoa:

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    bummer...I'm scheduling my first 1k next week pero sa Toyota Makati.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    poops,

harmless naman change oil sa toyota makati..

but dahil sa sobrang dami ng customers dun... hindi na nila i-lift yung car.. i-park lang nila sa tabi then sabay change ng oil at filter and no further check sa vehicle.. they don't even bother to check anything under your car

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag kasalanan nila you can ask for a service vehicle.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    A friend of mine also had horrible experiences with Toyota QA. He now goes to Toyota Balintawak beside SM North Edsa for servicing. He's very pleased with the quality of work. May suki na rin siya among the service advisors, si Aris Gregorio. Look for him daw if ever you decide to have your Toyota serviced there.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    agree ako kay automahn, we haven't encountered any major problems sa PMS service ng toyota north...

meron lang extra charge na around 300php sa mga PMS nila compared sa ibang toyota casa.. they called it 'care care kit', they basically spray your rubber mouldings and lithium grease the doors. next time na magpapa-PMS ako sa toyota north, hindi ko na kukunin yung "car care kit" na ito.. nasisira lang niya nya yung rubber seal ng mga doors including the paint..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    OT: what are courtesy lights? Yun ba yung sa ilalim ng door?

Nagpapa-casa lang kami hanggang 20TKm, after that sa labas na lang.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Toyota North is OK. I recommend Rolly Gray.

Agree din ako dun sa car care kit na yan. next visit ko, hindi ko kukunin yan.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by stroker_200
    Toyota North is OK. I recommend Rolly Gray.

Agree din ako dun sa car care kit na yan. next visit ko, hindi ko kukunin yan.
    nagtaka nga ako nung mag PMS ako sa manila bay and makati.. wala silang care care kit dun and liha lang sila sa brakes..

one thing I like sa toyota north eh ini-spray nila ng chemical (gas ata) yung brake pads/disk/rotors to clean it and spray some part of the brake system with a paint para hindi gaano mag rust..

sa mga regular na nag PMS sa toyota north, lumabas din ba yung primer sa car ninyo kung saan dumidikit yung rubber moulding (due to rubber conditioner na ina-apply nila?
    sa 2000 revo namin ganon nangyari..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pumapayag silang pinapanood (nandun kau sa tabi) nio ung auto nio habang pini-PMS?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Toyota Casa (Q.A. & Shaw)