New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    will it be introduced here? sabi sa toyota shaw: "secret", sabi sa toyota makati:"wala pang plans", lets wait and see

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Ayaw siguro nila na maapektohan sales ng innova. watdyathink?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by utakabo
    Ayaw siguro nila na maapektohan sales ng innova. watdyathink?

I think hindi maapektuhan yung sales ng Innova in case lumabas yan dito sa Pinas. It would target the low end/taxi market because of the basic but reliable specifications. Ito yung papalit sa low end models ng Revo na pwede ipasada. But take note also na my high end variant to so possible rin na makuha nya ang sales ng Vios, City, Jazz and other 1.3 - 1.5 vehicle models but not the Innova. Just my opinion...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    stupid toyota, kahit maapektohan sales nila sa ibang models e sa kanila din naman ang kita kng naging hotcake ang avanze e! hehehe

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    what i meant by my earlier post is about why toyota remains noncommital on whther or not they will launch the avanza. IMO, cguro they want to stabilize ung market ng innova bago ilaunch ung avanza.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by utakabo
    what i meant by my earlier post is about why toyota remains noncommital on whther or not they will launch the avanza. IMO, cguro they want to stabilize ung market ng innova bago ilaunch ung avanza.
    Of course they wouldnt want other manufacturers to plan a countermeasure this early if in case Toyota introduces the Avanza. Thats one of the main reasons naman of all manufacturers kaya they dont disclose those info kagad e. pano kung magplano ng minor change or major promo and kalaban just before the launch of the new model? sayang ung benta..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by danbuzz
    Of course they wouldnt want other manufacturers to plan a countermeasure this early if in case Toyota introduces the Avanza. Thats one of the main reasons naman of all manufacturers kaya they dont disclose those info kagad e. pano kung magplano ng minor change or major promo and kalaban just before the launch of the new model? sayang ung benta..
    good point

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dito lang naman sa Pilipinas may mga pa secret-secret pa...

car manufacturers even showcase their upcoming vehicles in car shows months ahead of their launch date to build up the market.

what Toyota should be concerned about is the Ford EcoSport & the upcoming mini-SUV from Mitsubishi.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    dito lang naman sa Pilipinas may mga pa secret-secret pa...

car manufacturers even showcase their upcoming vehicles in car shows months ahead of their launch date to build up the market.

what Toyota should be concerned about is the Ford EcoSport & the upcoming mini-SUV from Mitsubishi.

Sir, dito lang naman din sa Pilipinas mahirap magbenta ng sasakyan e. In other countries especially European countries, even though they announce upcoming models, bumebenta parin yung current models nila since they have a very big market base with contrasting taste in terms of specs and models. Dito sa atin, kung ano yung pinaka bago na model, dun lahat nagpupuntahan ang mga customers. PLUS, very limited lang ang market natin. halos 7,000 lang per month ang benta. Sa ibang bansa like Thailand, 35,000 per month ata ang benta nila. kapag nag-announce ka dito sa Pinas months before the actual launch, siguradong d na bebenta yung current.. again, just my opinion..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by danbuzz
    Sir, dito lang naman din sa Pilipinas mahirap magbenta ng sasakyan e. In other countries especially European countries, even though they announce upcoming models, bumebenta parin yung current models nila since they have a very big market base with contrasting taste in terms of specs and models. Dito sa atin, kung ano yung pinaka bago na model, dun lahat nagpupuntahan ang mga customers. PLUS, very limited lang ang market natin. halos 7,000 lang per month ang benta. Sa ibang bansa like Thailand, 35,000 per month ata ang benta nila. kapag nag-announce ka dito sa Pinas months before the actual launch, siguradong d na bebenta yung current.. again, just my opinion..
    u got a point there

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Toyota Avanza - darating ba dito sa 'Pinas