New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hi I have no idea about toyota 86 but i want to know about it. please educate me. thank!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by htc8p View Post
    Hi I have no idea about toyota 86 but i want to know about it. please educate me. thank!
    It's a car. Four wheels. Four cylinder engine. Four seats.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    It's a car. Four wheels. Four cylinder engine. Four seats.
    very funny, how is the body clearance and how does it do in philippine city road?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    very funny, how is the body clearance and how does it do in philippine city road?
    It's very low down, difficult to get into and out of, especially if you're in the rear seat... and I don't expect women in short skirts to be able to keep their dignity intact for very long with the car.

Hump clearance is not a very pressing issue, and I haven't heard as many complaints about ramp clearance as with the Genesis (Spiral ramps are a particularly sticky issue for the Genesis because of the longer wheelbase and short suspension travel).

That said, you will still sacrifice some ability versus a regular sedan in terms of where you can go and park.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    ... and I don't expect women in short skirts to be able to keep their dignity intact for very long with the car.
    This made my day. hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    toyota gt 86 - Google Search

There you go my dear friend. From our very helpful friend, Google.

Sent from my E5333 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by KenGarcia View Post
    toyota gt 86 - Google Search

There you go my dear friend. From our very helpful friend, Google.

Sent from my E5333 using Tapatalk
    Or go visit a dealer, ask the agent your questions, and request a test drive.

Sent from my QUEST phone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    aren't the rear seats, designed for miguelito loveless, acrobat children, grocery bags, or knapsacks?
    and for the practical work that it can do... it's a very expensive car!
    but as a beauty aid... priceless!

does anyone have some salt? ma-asim yung nabili kong ubas...
    Last edited by dr. d; March 19th, 2016 at 03:26 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I actually see many young ladies driving an 86. Its easily a bonus +2 points in the 1-10 scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    aren't the rear seats, designed for miguelito loveless, acrobat children, grocery bags, or knapsacks?
    and for the practical work that it can do... it's a very expensive car!
    but as a beauty aid... priceless!

does anyone have some salt? ma-asim yung nabili kong ubas...
    was able to get in one at the toyota commonwealth showroom 2 weeks ago (wife wanted to test drive the new fort pero wala pa). me and wifey tried getting in and out both at the driver seat and passenger seat. hirap getting in or out. the rear seats? forget it, even my youngest (6 year old) will not have any leg room if the front seats are pushed back to its most comfortable position. i am 5'9" and wifey is 5'6" so no matter who is driving there will be no decent leg room at the back. there was only about 4-5 inches of space between the front seats and rear seats. you can probably put your dog there but not kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast