New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Could anyone rationalise why one should or should not buy these vehicles?

I was thinking if I were to buy a unit and sell it after the warranty period, I would have to fully disclose the circumstances I got it for. The problem is would anyone still buy it from me after knowing where the car came from? I might end up maintaining a headache of a car.
    well in my opinion if TM Marikina will push their plan, they just trying to be Honest & Avoiding the practice of deceiving, beause they cant hide the fact that they went underwater... so they are planning this schem and its up to the buyers if they would go for it or not.
    basta ako bili ako dalawa

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Super Grandia P937,500 na lang! Ilang units kaya ang naka 50% off???

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Siguro LC nila nasa normal pa rin. Wala naman silang stock nun eh. Very very rare bumibili ng LC

Cathy, im assuming yung stocks lang nila na nakapark.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Not sure if the Philippines does a salvage title for vehicles damaged and repaired and then sold. IIRC after Katrina in New Orleans and other states affected the cars submerged that were sold had a salvage title on it. Some may have even had longer warranties because of the condition of the car. If the Philippines does the same thing then those cars sold by the dealer at 50% would have a salvage title on it from the LTO even if they repair them.

But for 50% off and a warranty of equal length to an undamaged car then I would be interested but anything shorter would be a risk.
    Last edited by redorange; October 3rd, 2009 at 11:46 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ :sad: So we'll suffer from the resale value. And we can't pursue the evil plan of sir GH. :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^^ According to actor21, tumawag siya sa TYT marikina. Sa monday pa daw malalaman kung ippursue ng toyota marikina ang offer.
    this would benefit the most is yung mga nabahaan yung mga cars especially yung mga high-end units, lets say you have a Fort that already runs for a year or two, about how much kaya you will spend for the restoration of your ride as compared in buying na lang sa mga brand new na binaha 50% off pa..
    rational ba???

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    would toyota marikina accept trade-in ? Even to those who were submerged ?

And, favour naman actor21. Paki call yung marikina and ask them which cars are entitled to these promotions.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^^ :sad: So we'll suffer from the resale value. And we can't pursue the evil plan of sir GH. :bwahaha:
    That's why you don't buy cars as an investment because they lose value. Hmm something about do on to others what you'd have them do on to you comes to mind with those kind of plans. If you don't like being taken advantage of then why would you try to do it to others.
    Last edited by redorange; October 3rd, 2009 at 12:04 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    They should recycle those new cars like what Mazda did with 4,703 brand new cars when the sea-going car carrier "Cougar Ace" tilts on its side due to ballast problems. There will be potential reliability and safety issues, as well as the car maker's reputation can be compromised.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120942873506551291.html

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcpiF51gJRE"]YouTube - Cougar Ace: 4,703 Mazdas Lost at Sea - Car and Driver[/ame]
    Last edited by oj88; October 3rd, 2009 at 12:13 PM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ok ito ah.

agree ako dun sa nabasa ko. kung susubukan nilang ibalik yung brand new condition ng makina at electricals, ayos na. wala naman problema sa pang ilalim eh. talagang matagtag na ang Fortuner at sa loob, kahit linggo linggo ko pa detail ayos lang. di parin aabot sa original price ang gastos ko dun.

imagine, ang Fortuner 3.0V D-4D mas mura pa sa FD ko :shocked2:

sana meron silang spec up 3.0V D-4D Fortuner. colored black. pwede akong kumuha. pang harabas lang at ipapang daan ko sa baha.

kasi naisip ko, parang bumili ka lang din ng used car sa price eh. partida ang used, wala pang warranty

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Totoo ba? 50% off bnew units from toyota marikina