1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka sa parts 'to and not sa vehicles?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Possible, pero bakit marikina lang ?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And duon binaha eh... Bakit ka magbebenta ng 50% off kung di binaha brand new units mo?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was thinking if you have a budget of 800k for an altis and you buy it for just 400k, you could just keep the money in case the car would need repair after the 1 year warranty or like GH said sell it on the 3rd year. hehe.

But then it's too risky for me. I've been planning on getting an altis next year but I am afraid that I might get a unit that has been submerged in flood waters at full price pa!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Call TYT marikina, if they assured you that all units that have been submerged are 50% off, then off you go, pay for the reservation fee and get your car next week. Sell it after 3 years. After all, you can extend the warranty anyways ( as per GH )

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    would you buy one renzo?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Cars are NEVER intended to be underwater! Especially when the "water" we're talking about here is floodwater. Ipamigay na lang nila! He he he...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I was thinking if you have a budget of 800k for an altis and you buy it for just 400k, you could just keep the money in case the car would need repair after the 1 year warranty or like GH said sell it on the 3rd year. hehe.

But then it's too risky for me. I've been planning on getting an altis next year but I am afraid that I might get a unit that has been submerged in flood waters at full price pa!
    and one thing is for sure, no one in the dealership will ever tell you whether the unit was flooded or not. i have learned that no one in car dealerships are completely honest and trustworthy....otherwise, they'd be priests and nuns hehe

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    tumawag ako sa Marikina Toyota..sa monday pa daw malalaman kung i ooffer nila ang 50% off sa mga units, imagine 720k lang ang 4x2 fortuner 2yrs warranty pa hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    would you buy one renzo?
    Depends. How about you? It has a warranty for 2 years anyway. Imagine, a vios for the price of an alto.

Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    and one thing is for sure, no one in the dealership will ever tell you whether the unit was flooded or not. i have learned that no one in car dealerships are completely honest and trustworthy....otherwise, they'd be priests and nuns hehe

By just giving 50% off, they're like saying that it has been under water for quite sometime. :fish:

Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    tumawag ako sa Marikina Toyota..sa monday pa daw malalaman kung i ooffer nila ang 50% off sa mga units, imagine 720k lang ang 4x2 fortuner 2yrs warranty pa hehehehe
    I wont be surprised if TYT cars with TYT Marikina plates will suddenly flood the streets.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Totoo ba? 50% off bnew units from toyota marikina