New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Hi Guys,

I bought my car under the lease-to-own promo. Did anyone here avail of that plan? I am just a little uneasy as I there is no documentation saying that I will own the car after its fully paid. Just verbal.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigalGirl View Post
    Hi Guys,

I bought my car under the lease-to-own promo. Did anyone here avail of that plan? I am just a little uneasy as I there is no documentation saying that I will own the car after its fully paid. Just verbal.
    have the agreement in black and white. it's for your protextion. even if it's from a friend, better have it written down and signed just in case you or the seller forgets.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    hi watusi, this is the TFS Lease-to-own plan from Toyota. The one where there is no chattel mortgage.

hi all, is anyone under this plan?

thanks

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    tama si watusi, dapat kahit anong klaseng agreement dapat both parties meron copy nito.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    tama si watusi, dapat kahit anong klaseng agreement dapat both parties meron copy nito.
    +10, for peace of mind and security ng biinili mo maam. Get your copy ASAP.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigalGirl View Post
    Hi Guys,

yan ba yung TFS ng TOYOTA? i think wala naman problem dyan about you owning the car after your fully paid, i think the only differnece between TFS and our local bank financing is sa bank we pay a certain chattel mortgage yata sa TFS wala so you think nakamura ka nope if my memory serves me right pagkatapos mo ma fully paid yung car thru TFS may babayaran ka pang transfer fee parang deed of sale of ownership from toyota to you,which i dont know kung how much pero sa tingin ko mahal din eh

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hi guys. Kukuha na rin ako this May 2012 under Lease to Own. Ang alam ko nga me babayaran ka regarding sa Deed of Sale na yun. Is this really better compare to TFS financing?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    hmmm... interesting...

TFS Lease to own