New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    would like to know how can we open a stuck tailgate on the previa?

ang lakas kasi magsara ng tailgate nung driver

ganito yung model.

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    The casa do not entertain those alignment problems, I have a case like that with my
    estrada pick -up and itws corrected by frankline...a dent shop along examiner st. in Q.C.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hahaha! ikaw untog ulo ng driver sa tail gate hahaha! baka yung striker lang yan. na stuck. Hindi pa naman power tailgate yan di ba?

Kulet ng driver nyo hahaha

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by motoring guy View Post
    The casa do not entertain those alignment problems, I have a case like that with my
    estrada pick -up and itws corrected by frankline...a dent shop along examiner st. in Q.C.
    wahahahahahaha eto nanaman si voaquino anak ng tinapay ka talaga!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    wahahahahahaha eto nanaman si voaquino anak ng tinapay ka talaga!
    bagong handle uli? hehe

tip ko lang sa frankline, wag masyado post ng self made testimonial. nakakadiri. be subtle naman bro.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    since natakot ako magpagawa kay frankline :seehearspeak::seehearspeak: , kay jemson ko dinala hehe

ito, inaayos ni Roy.

bali pala yung handle. ghetto fix..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They ghetto fixed the tailgate on our Volvo also since the dealer wanted to repalced almost the whole tailgate for a broken lock. Awa ng diyos, higit four years na ok pa din.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    They ghetto fixed the tailgate on our Volvo also since the dealer wanted to repalced almost the whole tailgate for a broken lock. Awa ng diyos, higit four years na ok pa din.
    Whata intrresting is, they put crushed rock dun sa mighty bond. And put several layers of glue and crushed rock in the cracked part. Sana it'll last few years nga.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep. Later that afternoon, they also used that 'adobe' technique on our ambulance. They also did that on my dashboard and on the rear bumper clips of my pedia friend quite a while back. It looks wierd but what the heck, hehe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    after just a month of use, sira nanaman. might just buy a brand new door handle