New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hi guys,
    Where can I get spare parts for a 1999 Toyota 4Runner (US Version) 4x4 Gasoline AT - how hard is it to find parts for this vehicle?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Whats the engine code on that thing? Afaik, the 3400 vg is identical to the prado unit. Same with the front and rear suspension. Toyota can get parts if needed. Allow for a 2 day lead time.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Whats the engine code on that thing? Afaik, the 3400 vg is identical to the prado unit. Same with the front and rear suspension. Toyota can get parts if needed. Allow for a 2 day lead time.
    5vz ung engine nya. I need rack and pinion but a bit worried if I there are parts for this (in case other major parts die on me). How much ang rack and pinion? Please email contact number to kernelpanix*gmail.com so I can call you

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir I'm not in the car business. Yes the 5vz is same as the 90 series Prado.

AFAIK, the 4Runner also shares the same rack and pinion with the 90 series Prado. Your best bet would be Jojo L of Toyota Quezon Avenue Parts. He knows these things very well and can instantly have the part on order as needed.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aside from what Otep suggested, try also NGK motor parts and WAS Auto Supply. Both are located in Banawe (E. Rodriguez side).

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks for the tips - however no positive results yet... mukhang mahirap talaga humanap ng US version parts

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Might be better to also ship in parts from the US if you have contacts there if that's the case.

Spare Parts for US Version 4Runner