New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fortuner is the 4runner right???

sorry ah have no time ko check
    Last edited by kimpOy; March 16th, 2005 at 04:08 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Toyota Fortuner thailand

USDM 4runner

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yung 2.7 VVTi ng Hi Lux ang ilalagay dyan pag may gas unit.April o May daw ang labas.Pero sana ilabas na nila.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May effect ba sa resale value ng RAV4 paglabas niyan?? Plano kong ipagpalit yung 2003 RAV4 SV namin.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    any idea on the price range? or meron nang nagpost dito?

magandang timing kung ilalabas nila earlier * mainit pa ang market sa paglabas nang Innova.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ano ba ung kinaibahan ng fortuner n innova, body- and seating capacity-wise?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ano kayang mga features ang aalisin ng Toyota para maging attractive ang presyo nito? Ala Montero ang sukat nito diba? Mas malaki sa mga mini SUVs tapos mas maliit naman sa gen 2.5 na Pajero?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    ano ba ung kinaibahan ng fortuner n innova, body- and seating capacity-wise?
    body magkaiba. seating capacity, might be the same -- 7 seater. ang major na pagkakaiba is the engine and the drivetrain (4wd). and, most probably, leather seats na.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i still can't get over it...the third row(innova/fortuner) is just too cramped compared to the earlier revo. i always seem to end up in the third row pa naman Bp

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hi guys! I'm new here in tsikot.com. After seeing all your posts and inquiries about the Fortuner (the TMPC guys prefer to pronounce it "For-TOO-ner" instead of "For-CHOO-ner"), I have decided to post some comments myself.

Here are some answers to your questions:
    1. The Fortuner is, of course, a mid-sized SUV and is not meant to replace the RAV4. A new model RAV4 may be released late this year or next year. I've seen some spyshots and it's quite a looker!
    2. Fortuner's engine is the same as the 4x4 HiLux (Vigo). Fortuner was released in Thailand as an all-time 4x4. But, who knows? TMPC might release a 4x2 model, like what they did for the RAV4.
    2. The Fortuner's 3rd Row is indeed a bit cramped. But, it's not true that your head will touch the rear glass. The rear headrests can be raised to prevent this. The leg space, I guess, was designed with the average young asian in mind. It won't be mass transport FX-material. It's more for the upward moving family joe.
    3. Just like the Innova, Fortuner is a 7 seater. Difference is, Fortuner is a bit longer outside. Interior is basically the same, save for the airconditioning set-up. The Fortuner's 3rd Row AC is located at the right-side rear-most panel. Innova's is on the ceiling. :transform:
    4. Price range? Hmmm... If we use the e-toyotaclub thai baht price of THB999,000-1,219,000 and assume that the taxes are exactly the same, the price range would be between P1.4M-1.7M (THB1=P1.4017). But, I do hope Toyota Motor Phils. won't price it over P1.5M. That is if they wanna skim from the Ford Everest market.
    5. There is indeed a unit prowling our streets. Me thinks it's the unit that they are showing to the dealers. I was told by an insider that the launch was suppose to be March 2005. But, that seems unlikely now. A 2nd quarter release may be due. I think they wanna make sure that the interested guys get their mid-year bonuses for the downpayments. :hihihi:

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
sightings: Toyota Fortuner?