New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    mga peeps,

pano ba ang series ng mga lancruisers? from what i know, the first LC is 40 series. hindi ko na alam ang kasunod. if may picture kau, pa-post na rin. thanks..

been considering this awesome machine for our farm. hauling of rocks, gravels ang sands using trailers for the farm development. they say that LCs are one tough and very capable off-roader too..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sa tibay iba talaga J4O.
    My first SUV was a FJ40 way back 94.
    Also my firt overhaul. Straight six. Madali alisin at repair ang engine kasi removal and three sides ng engine bay.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    bro, check this link for the Land Cruiser History
    http://www.tlc4x4.com/2000/History/history.htm

tibay talaga ng landcruiser. my father-in-law has an FJ60 series. ganda parin hanggang ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    thanks guys sa mga info.

option ko is LC40 and patrol box-type 4x4..

magkano nga pala ang presyuhan if bibili ko ng LC40? madali ba ang mga parts nito?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Medyo mahirap humanap ng J40 kasi its already a classic and in demand for parts and by serious off roaders through out the Philippines.
    I prefer external gas tank models (1979 and up year models)
    Gasoline models have F,2F,3F
    Diesels have B,2B,3B
    If you are in the morato/timog Bohol ave area i can show you gas and diesel units of J4O from hard core off roader with PTO to original OEM units(not for sale). PM mo lang ako.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    About 3 or 4 months ago, I started seeing FJ Cruisers in the streets of Jeddah. They look quite different from the old FJ's but I'm sure as tough as seen in their demo video and on the race at Baja. I think its already in the Philippines. Right?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Medyo mahirap humanap ng J40 kasi its already a classic and in demand for parts and by serious off roaders through out the Philippines.
    I prefer external gas tank models (1979 and up year models)
    Gasoline models have F,2F,3F
    Diesels have B,2B,3B
    If you are in the morato/timog Bohol ave area i can show you gas and diesel units of J4O from hard core off roader with PTO to original OEM units(not for sale). PM mo lang ako.
    i prefer the diesel. what are the displacements of B, 2B and 3B? ano mga differences nila..?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Not sure about the diesels but i think increments of .3 so 2.5,2.8,3.1 respectively. torque engines but not as fast as modern turbo intercooler engines.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Not sure about the diesels but i think increments of .3 so 2.5,2.8,3.1 respectively. torque engines but not as fast as modern turbo intercooler engines.
    i think mas gusto ko ung 2.8L. somehow, best of both worlds, fuel economy and power.

i asked my dad to use his bighorn for the farm na lang and much better if bibili na lang sya ng local trooper, but not the 4jx1 engine. but he refused. hehe.. dami na rin kasing sakit ng ulo ng bighorn nya..

ano nga pala ang horsepower (hp) and torque ng LC with B, 2B and 3B engines?

Series of Landcruisers?