New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    guys i bought an altis 1.6E last February 2007 and nagpakabit ako nun back sensor which includes an indicator ng distance na nkakabit sa salamin na ipinatong sa rear mirror nun altis, the problem is tuwing naiinitan ung pinatong na salamin nadedeform sya at nahuhulog, pinapapalitan ko na sya sa casa nun nakaraan pero ganun pa din ung ipinalit hindi pa din durable sa init, i guess the mirror was not made for a tropical country like Pinas.

Pero bakit ganun alam nman cguro ng Toyota na hindi durable ung accesory na un pero nilabas pa rin nila sa market.

Is anyone have an experience like this? share naman jan...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi Toyota ang naglabas ng accessory na iyon. Just the dealer. And dealers do sell a lot of crappy accessories. Everything from self-shredding matting to chrome accessories with hepatitis (naninilaw). To add insult to injury, they sell these items at highway robbery prices.

None of these items are factory approved by Toyota Motors Philippines Incorporated. You'd know factory approved accessories by their packaging (most will have a part number) and approved accessories are usually released internationally (you will find the same thing on foreign Toyotas).

Some dealers even sell that Khaos garbage.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

sablay na accesories ng altis