New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Tipid bro! 2.0S gets 5.8-6 km/L in the same conditions.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Yeah bro, with fuel prices nowadays the 1.6V gets used most of the time. Hey, at least with the 2.0S you don't feel like a caveman like I do. I still have to mount my phone on the A/C vents just so I can use Waze. And I have to admit I get a bit sad every time I have to manually press the remote to unlock the doors. I shoulda ponied up and got the 1.6S even with the excise tax hike.
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; October 1st, 2018 at 10:37 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hoy civic owners from eg, Ek, es, fd, fb and fc, magpa ka good boy tayo para wala impression na ganun! Haha. Peace.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Remember, your car doesn't define you. If it does, that's pretty sad.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Remember, your car doesn't define you. If it does, that's pretty sad.

Same if the only thing a guy has to attract a girl is his pogi car.

Sadder if she dates him just for it.Rush or Fortuner for single?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    nag inquire lng si kuya, sad na kayo Rush or Fortuner for single?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jcordon7 View Post
    Hi! I'm just asking for opinions on which would be the better option. I'm looking at the price of the Toyota Fortuner here and hindi nagkakalayo sa price ng Rush. I'm single and I will use my car for office which is from Cavite to Makati. I don't know if I should buy the Fortuner kasi nanghihinayang ako sa size mag isa lang naman ako.

On the other hand kung mag Rush naman ako, konti na lang fortuner na.

Anybody experienced with both vehicles that could give me their opinion? Priority ko rin ang fuel efficiency, alam niyo naman traffic sa Cavite tapos Makati pa.
    Neither. Parehong poor choices.

Go for other brands.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Neither. Parehong poor choices.

Go for other brands.
    I think the Fort is a pretty good choice. Toss up between Fort V or Everest Titanium depending on priorities. The Fort looks the best (by far) among all PPVs.

Also, drivetrain is adequate. Space is adequate. Features are liveable. Dealer network is best in class. Resale value top notch. Long term parts availability is assured.

The Rush also offers a similar value proposition, although personally not a big fan of the budget MPV market.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    I think the Fort is a pretty good choice. Toss up between Fort V or Everest Titanium depending on priorities. The Fort looks the best (by far) among all PPVs.

Also, drivetrain is adequate. Space is adequate. Features are liveable. Dealer network is best in class. Resale value top notch. Long term parts availability is assured.

The Rush also offers a similar value proposition, although personally not a big fan of the budget MPV market.

Parang underpowered yung fortuner... yes its the best looking but ubiquitous.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Fortuner syempre. Aabot na P60/L ang gasolina. Rush or Fortuner for single?

If I'm not mistaken, the Rush is a rear wheel drive, ladder frame vehicle. In its case this becomes a liability with a rather weak engine due to bigger drivetrain losses versus a FWD vehicle. Ladder frame also means poorer handling versus a typically unibody FWD competitor. The lack of 4WD also negates most, if not all, of the advantages the ladder frame chassis can offer. If you really want a car from this class level, I'd point you to the Honda BRV instead.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    in my opinion, for everyday driving, the rush is adequate.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Parang underpowered yung fortuner... yes its the best looking but ubiquitous.
    for everyday driving, it should be fine.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast