New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hi,

any thoughts on why innova is lower by 10mm on the driver side? i don't think my weight of 170 lbs would impact it that much! take note that the gas tank is just 1/4 full.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How old is your unit and what is the mileage? Check first the shocks and springs.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    1 month, 3000 km. what in particular do i need to check with shocks and springs?

can i know the specifics of what and how to check here so that when i get to the dealer, they won't bs me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GRABE!!!! 10mm napansin mo pa?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    oo nga sir normal na ata yan kasi 10mm (0.39 inches.) lang naman...

what do you mean sir kung sa passenger side ka uupo di sya bababa ng 10mm?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    GRABE!!!! 10mm napansin mo pa?
    yes, because i clean the wheel well. pag me difference sa sukat ng buka between wheels and fender, ramdam ko agad. then i will measure from a level ground, and the 10mm difference came out.

Quote Originally Posted by kristine123 View Post
    oo nga sir normal na ata yan kasi 10mm (0.39 inches.) lang naman...

what do you mean sir kung sa passenger side ka uupo di sya bababa ng 10mm?
    i don't think it should be normal. vehicles should have a level stance when unladen - bare stock, correct tire size and inflation, all fluids filled, gas tank filled up.

at this point, that its bare stock, correct tire size, inflation and 1/4" filled gas, the driver side is already lower by 10mm. take note that the gas tank of an innova is on the driver side.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Sir level po ba yung road nung nagsukat kayo?

Just a thought

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    as long as its not lower by .5" then let it be. di naman halata yan unless you take a close look.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    sir,

had the same problem before. when you have your PMS tell it to your SA. they will check fender clearance from the ground and fender clearance from the rims/tires. both sides yan. then they will adjust if necessary. had this issue with my car before ( less than 2 months old). may spacers lang ata silang nilalagay. fyi, 170 lbs din ako.

had mine fixed at Toyota Balintawak. minsan tamad ang SA and will tell you na normal lang yan. don't believe him. if you prod him to, they will adjust the height. this is coming from my experience lang naman.

hope this helps.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by desertfox615 View Post
    sir,

had the same problem before. when you have your PMS tell it to your SA. they will check fender clearance from the ground and fender clearance from the rims/tires. both sides yan. then they will adjust if necessary. had this issue with my car before ( less than 2 months old). may spacers lang ata silang nilalagay. fyi, 170 lbs din ako.

had mine fixed at Toyota Balintawak. minsan tamad ang SA and will tell you na normal lang yan. don't believe him. if you prod him to, they will adjust the height. this is coming from my experience lang naman.

hope this helps.
    is your ride innova as well?

by spacer, where is this located - suspension, or body?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ride height problem in innova