New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    My Camry has started to have steering issues. I think the shocks are also in need of replacement. Aside from the casa, does anyone here know of a shop that can service these for me? I have tried speedyfix but I am curious and want to try another shop to see if I can save on the service.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    where is your location?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    where is your location?
    I live in the South close to Makati but I don't mind going to places like Banawe. In fact, I go there to buy parts.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    sir ano po prob. ng steering nyo?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    for the underchassis problem, you can try Wheelers Suspension Haus. For parts you can try LVC, Toyorama.
    Wheelers can also order parts for you.

You can also try Celica Motors in G.Araneta. They have repair shop (Servitek), and they also sell OEM and replacement Yota parts.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    for the underchassis problem, you can try Wheelers Suspension Haus. For parts you can try LVC, Toyorama.
    Wheelers can also order parts for you.

You can also try Celica Motors in G.Araneta. They have repair shop (Servitek), and they also sell OEM and replacement Yota parts.
    x2 here. Buy your parts in Toyorama then have Wheelers do the work. I don't know lang kung kaya nila palitan yung rear shocks if your Camry has power rear seatbacks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'm familiar with Toyorama and Wheelers. I thought Wheelers' expertise was only with the Pajero.

Any more suggestions? Keep it coming.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    underchassis repair and parts replacement are so common, many decent mechanics are experts on this.
    i give my car over to the tambay mekanikos around the auto supply.. no big deal.. just big expense.. heh heh.
    of course, i get my car checked and adjusted for alignment afterward. i go servitek because it's the nearest and there's no pila..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    underchassis repair and parts replacement are so common, many decent mechanics are experts on this.
    i give my car over to the tambay mekanikos around the auto supply.. no big deal.. just big expense.. heh heh.
    of course, i get my car checked and adjusted for alignment afterward. i go servitek because it's the nearest and there's no pila..
    Same here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reparing steering issues and replacing shock absorbers