New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    I'd like to spot the blondes tooProper use of side mirror to avoid blind spot
    i wouldn't want to miss the blonde spot also..
    errr... the blonde spot, or the blonde's spot, or the blonde's pot..?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    I'd like to spot the blondes tooProper use of side mirror to avoid blind spot
    i wouldn't want to miss the blonde spot also..
    errr... the blonde spot, or the blonde's spot, or the blonde's pot..?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Effective on speedways. But i need to re-adjust pag reverse/parking.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    This is not for our environment. Pag highway naman, i often look around my mirrors kahit di liliko. So ganun rin. Ok pag malikot ang mata. Mas safe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    I had my mirrors set like that for years. But that was mostly freeway driving sa US. It took a month or two to get used to it but once I did I found if more effective. You have to get used to looking at the right edge of your rear view mirror plus the right side mirror, or the left edge of the rear view plus the left side mirror.

For bumper to bumper driving in Metro Manila, it can work din siguro but will take a lot more getting used to. The separation distance between cars is much smaller but the travel speeds are slower.

I had my mirrors set like that for years. But that was mostly freeway driving sa US. It took a month or two to get used to it but once I did I found if more effective. You have to get used to looking at the right edge of your rear view mirror plus the right side mirror, or the left edge of the rear view plus the left side mirror.

For bumper to bumper driving in Metro Manila, it can work din siguro but will take a lot more getting used to. The separation distance between cars is much smaller but the travel speeds are slower.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by tartakobsky View Post
    ok yan. ako may maliit ng convex mirror sa passenger side (pantulong din sa parallel parking)

pero nasanay ako mabilis na lingon sa blindspot bago mag-change lane.

try niyo apply itong sequence for changing lane, effective ito. Mirror -> Signal-> Quick BS check(pisikal na lilingon) -> change lane -> cancel signal.

ok yan. ako may maliit ng convex mirror sa passenger side (pantulong din sa parallel parking)

pero nasanay ako mabilis na lingon sa blindspot bago mag-change lane.

try niyo apply itong sequence for changing lane, effective ito. Mirror -> Signal-> Quick BS check(pisikal na lilingon) -> change lane -> cancel signal.

nice tip bro. lagi ako nahihirapan mag change lane pakaliwa eh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12