New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi guys. I have a 1.6V altis 08 and saw some problems. The radio ejects and sometimes it turns off automatically. Does anyone here has the same problem? dont think this is an isolated case because my friend also has the 1.6V altis 08 and has the same problem with the radio.

And I also hear some rattling sound over my left shoulder. yun malapit sa adjustment ng seatbelts. anybody have the same probelm with this also.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by DYC View Post
    Hi guys. I have a 1.6V altis 08 and saw some problems. The radio ejects and sometimes it turns off automatically. Does anyone here has the same problem? dont think this is an isolated case because my friend also has the 1.6V altis 08 and has the same problem with the radio.

And I also hear some rattling sound over my left shoulder. yun malapit sa adjustment ng seatbelts. anybody have the same probelm with this also.
    bago pa..
    imho, balik mo sa dealer bro.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    balik sa casa dealer for warranty check. di na papalitan yan kahit ilang araw pa lang...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    yup they wont change it. They will just fix it. but my friend already brought hers to casa. bubunitin daw for checkup. ayaw ko naman pa kalas yun akin baka masira lang. oh well. antay ko nalang fa friend ko kung ano magagawa nila.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    GAnyan din yung akin. Mine is 1.8v, nag eeject kusa ung disc and sometimes d pa ma control ung volume sa head unit.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sir DYC, humbly ask lang kung ano na update at solution ng Toyota sa problem ng mga head unit nyo, para na rin sa iba pa na mae-encounter ganitong problem.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    d ko pa nadala sa toyota. But i found a small solution myself. if it goes loco. try tapping the lcd lightly a couple of times. It worked for me. Ayaw ko kasi pakalas sa toyota yun radio baka masira lang. Will try to wait a few more months.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I also notice that my front headlights fogs up on the side. both.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    its best if you can immediately point out your altis' problems to your dealer. that way they won't have too much of an excuse if & when they try to squirm out of their warranty/responsibility bro

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DYC View Post
    I also notice that my front headlights fogs up on the side. both.
    hmm diba problem na itong headlight fogging sa mga older gen altis? di parin pala naayos

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Problems with the TOYOTA corolla 10th Gen