New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I'm new here, Please help me! Na approved po ang car loan ko sa Toyota Makati at gusto na nila na ibigay ko na daw yung 30% downpayment. to avail daw yung free registration at 35k na discount. Actually nandito pa po ako sa Saudi a sa Dec.19 pa sana ko balak ilabas yung said sasakyan kasi wala po kasing alam sa sasakyan yung misis ko. So is it okey lang ba kung ibigay ko na at sa Dec ko still kukunin yung sasakyan? Parang nakakaduda kasi yung pagdemand nila ng down payment.
    Eto po pa, ang preffered ko po ay INNOVA V AT Dsl. My lumabas na ba facedlifted.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    30% of so many thousand's are lot's of money. Think before giving away your hard earn dollar. Just a friendly advice, remember marami pang innova ang darating na para talaga sa iyo. Ipaliwanag mo sa Kumander mo ang situation (to be or not to be). Hey I might be wrong, but for me Im just playing safe.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i personally think minamadali k lang nila just for the sales, "sales talk". para mapilitan k maglabas agad ng money. siguro at least you give them 10k reservation fee. just fyi toyota alabang is offering i think free comprehensive insurance(30K) plus 30k discount on the unit. baka if V mas mataas discount mas konti kc bumibili non. I suggest you shy away from D4D pls read D4D thread re problems black smoke etc...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    huwag ka mag papressure

di lang naman sila ang Toyota dealer

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    huwag ka mag papressure

di lang naman sila ang Toyota dealer
    dapat you give your down payment on the delivery date either in cash or manager's check. ganun sa akin

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Just walk away from the deal. You don't want to deal with people like that. As uls rightly said they are not the only Toyota dealer in town. And even if they are, I would still walk away.

Buying a brand new car implies a long-term relationship with the dealer especially if you plan on having it serviced there. There is simply no point in going into a relationship with an establishment that resorts to high pressure tactics just to close a sale. Just imagine whenever you go to their place and are subjected to the same high pressure tactics to convince you to buy a spare part or a particular service. Do you really want that?

Their approach also means they have no compelling advantages/benefits to offer you to convince you. Do yourself a favor and check out other dealers. I am sure they have a lot more to offer.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi minamadali ang pagbili ng tsikot ... meron lang dyan nagmamadali makuha ang kumisyon nya ... i agree with others' "walk away" ... avoid the D4D of Toyota ...

try korean crdi engines, their engines actually orginate from europe, very reliable, and have best fuel economy

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka gusto ng mag quota nung sales rep mo.
    hwag kang kumagat. at least reservation lang ang dapat mong ibigay.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Puwede ng magpa reserve ng unit for only 10K.

To get the best deal, get several quotes from different dealerships ng toyota.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Puwede ng magpa reserve ng unit for only 10K.

To get the best deal, get several quotes from different dealerships ng toyota.

actually, pwede reservation for 1k only.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
PLS HELP! giving downpayment so early