New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hey! I'm planning to own a Corolla altis G M/T but I cant decide what color I'd choose. I would love gray metallic (dark gray) but its only available for V grades, which doesnt have a manual transmission. I'd choose black but its too sensitive to smudges, scratches, and dirt. Thermalyte (silver metallic) would be nice with a super black tint but my colleagues say it makes a car look low-end. That leaves me with with beige and medium silver. I dont like beige so scratch that, but medium silver looks so standard. What do you think? Any Suggestions? Please help.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Go for beige!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    hello there!

imo, i prefer silver (thermalyte) if you're planning on the low-end model since it would make it look upscale. but since you'll be getting the mid trim i would suggest that you get medium silver. that color is only available on the g & v variants so there's that feeling of exclusivity. hehe..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    Go for beige!
    beige is a nice color also. hehe..

but i really love the color white. sad to say, it's only available on the low-end variant. is it possible to order the color white but with 1.6g or 1.6v trim?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Beige looks fine.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Yeah, Beige is ok. But there is something to it that does not feels right for me.

Oh and you cannot order a white G & V altis, re-paint is the only option , kung pwede nga lang sana dark gray eh. Bakit kasi walang V na manual! ang ganda pa naman ng interior.

Hmmm... Medium silver huh , sa tingin nyo ba ok pag ang tint ko is dark magic pag ito na kulay?

Thanks guyz!

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by conceptseven View Post
    Yeah, Beige is ok. But there is something to it that does not feels right for me.

Oh and you cannot order a white G & V altis, re-paint is the only option , kung pwede nga lang sana dark gray eh. Bakit kasi walang V na manual! ang ganda pa naman ng interior.

Hmmm... Medium silver huh , sa tingin nyo ba ok pag ang tint ko is dark magic pag ito na kulay?

Thanks guyz!
    i saw a recently purchased Altis G M/T in medium silver + dark magic tint- seemed ok with me... you can go for that. good luck bro.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks... Ok na din sana ako sa medium silver, but the majority of the "decision-makers" chose thermalyte, kaya ayun, thermalyte na. pero ok na din, hindi naman din pala masyadong mukhang low-end. Baka bukas release na pala, thank you sa lahat. Sayang nga lang naubusan ako ng '08 model. Sayang yung 30k discount.. Sa mga may plano bumili ng Altis, bilisan niyo mag isip, para makakuha pa kayo ng 2008 model pero puro A/T variants nalang meron.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    congrats on your new ride! post ka naman ng pics of your new ride.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks, I'll do just that ... Ano kaya magandang ilagay dun? Balak ko kasi lagyan ng chrome na lining sa may grill, parang sa 1.8 V

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Planning to own a corolla altis