2. Join Date
    Oct 2007

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    the price of 4X2 to 4X4 not much different as what i expected...min ground clearance remain at 220mm but the overall height from 1850mm down to 1795mm which make the new fort look a bit more proportion this time.not to mention the weakness and comments from the previous is being address this time like the rear aicon vent location for a well distributed cooling,16 inch disc brakes for a more breaking power,traction control for a more driving confidence, adjusted suspension to balance on both normal roads and offroads drives...

the links:
    http://www.toyota.co.th/en/models/fo...07_hilight.asp

hmm fortuner to go pa din...time to make reservation...
    Last edited by saipeme; September 2nd, 2008 at 04:34 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i heard it's coming out this october...true? and how much would be the price difference?

i spoke w/ a toyota SA 2 weeks ago and she told me that they will increase all prices of their existing vehicles but not to go higher than P30k. does anyone know if this applies to the '09 fortuner?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    i heard it's coming out this october...true? and how much would be the price difference?

i spoke w/ a toyota SA 2 weeks ago and she told me that they will increase all prices of their existing vehicles but not to go higher than P30k. does anyone know if this applies to the '09 fortuner?
    Yan din sabi sa akin ng SA ko. October daw, kaya nga yung promo on the current Fortuner is good until this month lang.

As for price increase, sabi ng SA ko PHP 30K daw ang itataas ng Fortuner.

For PHP 30K increase, do you think we'll get the GPS and Cruise Control like they're getting in Thailand? If not, as far as I can see, puro cosmetic lang ang face-lift nila...HO HUM... nothing great or earth shattering, and not necessarily worth the PHP 30K increase.

And as far as I can see, the suspension set up looks the same, though I may be wrong.....

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    mukhang pareho tayo ng dealership na tinanungan, leonleon.

actually, confusing yung sagot ng SA sa akin kahapon when i asked her about the facelifted fortuner's suspension...una, sabi niya pareho pa rin daw ng dati. but when i told her that i read in the internet that the new fortuner will have a better and softer suspension, she said that it's true daw (na soft na ang suspension ng bagong fort).

btw, i wasn't told anything about the GPS (which is not applicable in pinas) nor about the Cruise Control. it would be great to have one tho. but the more important thing for me is the suspension.

otherwise, it's the all-new forester or the outlander for me...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sabi kahapon ng sales ng Toyota Otis, baka may launching o display sa 22 Sept e

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    mukhang pareho tayo ng dealership na tinanungan, leonleon.

actually, confusing yung sagot ng SA sa akin kahapon when i asked her about the facelifted fortuner's suspension...una, sabi niya pareho pa rin daw ng dati. but when i told her that i read in the internet that the new fortuner will have a better and softer suspension, she said that it's true daw (na soft na ang suspension ng bagong fort).

btw, i wasn't told anything about the GPS (which is not applicable in pinas) nor about the Cruise Control. it would be great to have one tho. but the more important thing for me is the suspension.

otherwise, it's the all-new forester or the outlander for me...
    Lymar07, my SA's connected with Toyota Makati. Wala naman siyang nabanggit na cruise control, GPS, etc. And for sure di nya sinabi sa kin na mas malambot na yung suspension... though I did not care to ask na rin.

All I was told was that it will have a new grill, new headlights, and more aircon vents for the 2nd and 3rd row. That's about it, although notorious naman ang mga SA's for limited knowledge of their products. No offense to other SA's out there. Peace.

Pero iba talaga looks ng Fortuner. The only reason we did not get one the first time it came out was that there was a long line (2 months waiting at that time) for it back then. When the dust finally settled, the feedback on the stiff suspension and D4D problems held us back yet again. I do hope they get the suspension right this time.

If you can wait for the launch, it may be worth a test drive.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Official 2008 Toyota Fortuner Minor change pictures & video gallery