New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Glad to know madaming owners ng non-casa vehicles na wala naman naging probema.

Re: oil filters, mejo mahirap nga maghanap ng Baldwin lalo na dito sa probinsiya (Laguna).

First time ko gumamit ng Baldwin pero 3 na agad inorder ko para sulit ang shipping.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    We go to Shell lube service for common PMS for our Innova since it came out of warranty (change engine oil, transmission oil, gear oil, filters, undercoat). Fuel filter ako na lang nagpapalit every 5k kilometers. Same with cabin filters.

Once pa lang ako nagpalinis ng aircon at a trusted shop in Banawe. Nagpaservice lang ulit ako sa Casa when I got the SCV replaced. Basta vital parts I go for OEM. May schedule naman sa manual to follow.

75k plus kilometers on my odo, no problems encountered naman. Next replacement will be the shock absorbers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We go to Shell lube service for common PMS for our Innova since it came out of warranty (change engine oil, transmission oil, gear oil, filters, undercoat). Fuel filter ako na lang nagpapalit every 5k kilometers. Same with cabin filters.

Once pa lang ako nagpalinis ng aircon at a trusted shop in Banawe. Nagpaservice lang ulit ako sa Casa when I got the SCV replaced. Basta vital parts I go for OEM. May schedule naman sa manual to follow.

75k plus kilometers on my odo, no problems encountered naman. Next replacement will be the shock absorbers.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post

Re: oil filters, mejo mahirap nga maghanap ng Baldwin lalo na dito sa probinsiya (Laguna).

First time ko gumamit ng Baldwin pero 3 na agad inorder ko para sulit ang shipping.
    Kahit tiga-Maynila naman, relatively harder to get Baldwin filters. In my case (and as with CB), nag hohoard nalang kami for the next few change oils.

Kahit tiga-Maynila naman, relatively harder to get Baldwin filters. In my case (and as with CB), nag hohoard nalang kami for the next few change oils.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    altis * 40k kms.
    sa labas din ako nagpapa PMS....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Umamin din ang hoarder

There are some online sellers that can ship Baldwin filters to you. I had mine delivered since naubusan na (daw) ng stock (hoard?) ang dati kong supplier aka pusher. Ordered filters for a Toyota and a Subaru and they arrived quickly and in good shape.

Air and aircon filters can be done at home. Any shop can change plugs, coolant and brake fluid. I'm planning to clean the brakes one of these days. There are steps hereabouts on how to clean the throttle body. ATF can be changed via dialysis.
    Last edited by JohnM; February 10th, 2015 at 11:37 AM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    1 year supply kasi nakatago sa akin

btw, you still bring your car to toyota shaw? i remember you told me before they allow bringing of own oil and filter?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield_08 View Post

Fuel filter ako na lang nagpapalit every 5k kilometers. Same with cabin filters.
    Personal choice ito di ba?

Yung filter sa likod separate sa harap? Saan yun iaaccess?

Quote Originally Posted by garfield_08 View Post

Fuel filter ako na lang nagpapalit every 5k kilometers. Same with cabin filters.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Personal preference yung palit ko ng fuel filter. IIRC sa manual dapat 40k kilometers ang palit (diesel innova).

Isa lang pala yung cabin filter, located under the dash. Walang filter yung blower motor sa likod.

Personal preference yung palit ko ng fuel filter. IIRC sa manual dapat 40k kilometers ang palit (diesel innova).

Isa lang pala yung cabin filter, located under the dash. Walang filter yung blower motor sa likod.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Umamin din ang hoarder

There are some online sellers that can ship Baldwin filters to you. I had mine delivered since naubusan na (daw) ng stock (hoard?) ang dati kong supplier aka pusher. Ordered filters for a Toyota and a Subaru and they arrived quickly and in good shape.

Air and aircon filters can be done at home. Any shop can change plugs, coolant and brake fluid. I'm planning to clean the brakes one of these days. There are steps hereabouts on how to clean the throttle body. ATF can be changed via dialysis.
    Hindi lang kita sinama sa listahan ng mga hoarders ah.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    1 year supply kasi nakatago sa akin

btw, you still bring your car to toyota shaw? i remember you told me before they allow bringing of own oil and filter?
    I haven't been to Toyota Shaw in over a year already since sa labas na yung service ko. But yes, the last time i went they accepted my own oil and filter.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    First and last casa visit for our previously-owned d4-d innova.

img_20150207_165812.jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Non-CASA Maintained Innova (or any Toyota Vehicle)