New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hello! I'm new here in tsikot, just wanted to ask if my vios 2013 really don't have doors auto lock? i feel its not safe requiring to manually lock doors every now and then. Is there something i should do to make it work? during my PMS I ask Toyota Bicutan about it and they just smile and said its not included in the features of my vios 1.3G in a way that its seem just normal not having them. please help...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tsika_babe View Post
    Hello! I'm new here in tsikot, just wanted to ask if my vios 2013 really don't have doors auto lock? i feel its not safe requiring to manually lock doors every now and then. Is there something i should do to make it work? during my PMS I ask Toyota Bicutan about it and they just smile and said its not included in the features of my vios 1.3G in a way that its seem just normal not having them. please help...
    You mean doors that automatically lock by, let's say, reaching 25 km/h, or stepping on brakes? Yes it's not included but the one by stepping on brakes, i know some car alarms that has this feature. You just have to install them on your car.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    it can be done by installing an alarm system that have the said feature....maybe an autopage alarm system? i heard there are also other brands which includes auto door lock.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    thanks! i will ask toyota next time I visit. I'm relieved to know that...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    You have to press a button to lock/unlock the car.

Kung speed sensing doorlocks hanap mo (i.e., the doors automatically lock when you reach 20kph) then Banawe is the place you need to go to.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There are 3rd party car alarms that lock the doors on the first time you step on the brakes after starting the engine. That is what I have installed in my cars. Its a convenience I learned to appreciate from my days with my B13 Sentra. Too bad it's not a standard feature in cars today with their factory central power locks.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    thank you! speed sensing door lock nga daw un. kasi nangyari n sakin during traffic sa c-5 road, someone tried opening the passenger side door of my vios buti that time my doors were locked! sobra takot ko! anong brand kya ang ok d baleng medyo hi end basta may peace of mind ako...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    thank you! speed sensing door lock nga daw un. kasi nangyari n sakin during traffic sa c-5 road, someone tried opening the passenger side door of my vios buti that time my doors were locked! sobra takot ko! anong brand kya ang ok d baleng medyo hi end basta may peace of mind ako...
    TVSS, Toyota Vehicle Security System (correct me if Im wrong), one of my freebies auto locks d door around 3-5secs after i start my car aside from functioning as an alarm.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    madaming aftermarket na automatic speed sensing door lock. you just need to find quality products.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    thanks! meron nmn pla sa toyota. they should have suggested that. thanks again and more power to tsikot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast