New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    well alam mo naman, people buy SUVs for the prestige n commanding size, kaya it would be better to introduce up-to-date models here, i think 90% of 4x4 SUVs dont even see mud hehehe

for the 4X4 enthusiasts - patrol
    for everyone else - pathfinder or armada

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, that's the situation. There will always be a core group for the Patrol kaya mahirap talaga alisin sa line up.

Nissan has no plans yet of watering-down the Patrol to be a boulevard cruiser. They have learned their lesson from Toyota whose LC100 lost quite a bit of street cred after they put in an independent suspension.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sikuya,

not really. while the fortuner is sized (and probably engineered) very similarly to the prado/4runner, the pricing means that it's somewhat the equivalent of the Highlander in the US. or what the xterra is to the pathfinder.

the prado here costs about 1.3 million more pesos than the top-end Fortuner hehe

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i'll still prefer bigger SUVs... kasi parang bitin eh... except for rav4... ganda eh

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    BTTT:
    AFAIK, Paladin ang initially planned for release by Nissan. I didn't know they were considering the Pathfinder and Murano.
    pathfinder na!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: otep, diba may rumors na magiging IFS na rin yung susunod na patrol? hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They are still watching Toyota. Medyo nawalan ng gana ang mga Arabo at Aussie off-roaders after magpalit sa IFS ng LC100. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    OT: otep, diba may rumors na magiging IFS na rin yung susunod na patrol? hehe

well, in that case, ang dating nya ay HIGHWAY Patrol, IFS edition

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mukhang yung Murano na darating dito ay panay 2WD lang para mas mura.Kung darating yung Pathfinder dito eh siguradong based yan sa new Frontier na may 3.0 diesel engine.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    nice ahh... sana dalhin na nila gad dito yan para umikli waiting time namen sa 4-2-nr. :D

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
NEW NISSAN Match up Fortuner by December