New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    i'm a vios owner and now wishing to upgrade to an innova when my vios carplan turns 5 in August

when is it that Toyota announces the new model and when is the actual release based on your observations?

I can delay requesting a new car to get the new one. it might get a major facelift kaya baka mainis ako kung kuha ako current model in September only to find out the major change a few months later

thanks

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Usually Toyota Phil launches new models on Sept or so during their "tent" activity. But the launch of any new models will probably be delayed to parts shortage (imported from abroad).

The supposedly new Innova is not an all new body. Rather the same body structure and mechanical parts (engine, transmission, etc.) will continue to soldier on. Externally, new bits and pieces will be changed/added to freshen the appearance a bit. New headlights, front bumper, fog lights, taillights, rear bumper, mag wheels are evident from spy pics.

Search for the thread "2012 Innova".

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Sir according to may tipster sa september na daw launch ng new facelift fortuner and innova.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    thanks for the replies. september is perfect timing but i don't about the actual delivery.. delaying my new car can wait for a few months and also a breather from my monthly carplan payments.

i'm planning to get the E variant diesel a/t but my budget may run low and get the E gas a/t

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dohcvtec View Post
    Sir according to may tipster sa september na daw launch ng new facelift fortuner and innova.
    really? SA from manila bay told me the new camry will also be launched around sept... if true, then big event siguro sa sept for toyota?!?!?!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    makapag hihintay pa. hehehehehe

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bolex View Post
    really? SA from manila bay told me the new camry will also be launched around sept... if true, then big event siguro sa sept for toyota?!?!?!
    No all new body Camry in the US yet. I highly doubt what the SA claims, unless its yet another facelift.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    7 years na IMV ng toyota and dapat due na for an all new model but based sa mga spyshots mukhang facelift lang uli

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Very confusing.... But try asking several salespersons from different dealers and they'll give you different answers.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Very confusing.... But try asking several salespersons from different dealers and they'll give you different answers.
    iba-iba talaga yata.. may ibang SA naglileak ng dates, photos, etc..
    it could be another toyota innova facelift.. or this new toyota passo sette..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
new innova release?