New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    hello sirs, my family is currently looking for a van to replace our old 2004 innova E diesel and im in the market looking for a good substitute. baka bibili ulit kami ng innova pero siguro G model na kasi my parents like the innova pero if there are other good substitues out there...pwede rin naman.

it will serve as our family van, 5-6 persons, daily commute pero malapit lang and a few out of town trips here and there.

tyvm for the input guys and more power!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I assume that you are satisfied with the innova, in that case, follow your instinct and get the G variant since familiar ka na rin sa car. Or you may opt for a 2nd hand(if ok sa'yo) SUV na CRDi engine.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    how bout starex's? upgrade in size and price, or since satisfied innova user naman kyo, why not wait for the 2012 innova na i re release siguro mid of 2011. laki pa matipid nyo

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    are you considering another toyota?
    why not an avanza 1.5G? (either a/t or m/t your choice)
    di naman sya talaga siksik as some would say..
    been driving one for almost 2 years and am satisfied w/ it.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    price range sir ano? Para marami pa puwedeg option.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    thank po sa mga nagreply. we are very satisfied with the performance at masyado na malaki ang starex for my father to drive. as for the 2012 innova, kailangan na kasi ang kotse within a few weeks so have to decide soon.

tyvm po ulit.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mreyes View Post
    thank po sa mga nagreply. we are very satisfied with the performance at masyado na malaki ang starex for my father to drive. as for the 2012 innova, kailangan na kasi ang kotse within a few weeks so have to decide soon.

tyvm po ulit.
    IMO, test drive the Kia carens CRDi as well, as another option na rin.

You are lucky na maraming puwede pagpilian indeed.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mreyes View Post

tyvm po ulit.
    your welcome.. but you may choose your car based on your needs and budget, and whatever you choose, always drive safe.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    are you planning to dispose the Innova and buy another new car? then might as well go for an upgrade. maybe a fortuner. 2004 model and the current model ay facelift lang and no major diff. might as well wait for the new model. BTW, why are you replacing the innova if its still serving its purpose.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ako balak ko rin bebenta ang INNOVA namin... kaso lang wala akong ibang maisip na ibang kapalit nito. Kaya di ko matuloy tuloy ang pagbenta nito.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
need advice regarding innova substitutes