New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    After 5 months. Malilimutan na ng general public to.

Hope toyota phils reprimand and make an exmaple of this casa

2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    After 5 months. Malilimutan na ng general public to.

Hope toyota phils reprimand and make an exmaple of this casa
    True... and that they should ensure franchises adhere to standards.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Meron pa part 2 ito......

Gumagalaw na ba toyota to contact the victim...... mas mapapamahal gastos nila ngayon....

"kuya ruben" will be famous for years..... everytime you go to a casa ito maiisip mo....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Kuya Ruben will outshine Mang Kanor

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kaya pag bibili ng second hand na sasakyan mas takot pa ako pag sinabing casa maintained, pakiramdam ko madami nang nakahoy dun na matitinong piyesa

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    On a positice note, I just want to share my experience with an aircon shop in Las Pinas (Im sure you know who). After I got a quote, I optes for the cash option to avail of the discount so I withdrew enough funds from the ATM and place it inside a not-so-cheap wallet. Then I left the car in the shop and stayed inside the customer lounge for more than 4 hours. After the aircon system was fixed, I did a test drive only to find out my wallet was left at the console box next to the shift stick. So happy that nothing was missing and the service was excellent. Needless to say, I gave a nice tip to the mechanics. My point, not all talyers have corrupt employees.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ang timely naman neto, gladly magpa PMS ako sa Honda SPA this weekend puro ggod reviews nababasa ko hopefully same experience.

Sa Honda Pasig, the only untoward na na experience ko is simot ang fuel ko after having a body repair.

Mileage is same as nung iniwan ko siya a diff of more or less 1 KM pero bakit naubos ang gas.

I avoided the hassle kaya hindi na ako nag reklamo.

During PMS they do checklist and even take images of everything.

What I find ironic eh pinaalis dashcam ko, sabe eh they cannot guarantee that kasi nga andami hahawak sa oto during PMS.

Still if everything is in order like you checklists, take images, log everyone na nag service why will that be an issue diba?

I still believe na wala sa Company yan but sa mga employees, nataon lang na talagang glaring pag Casa ang may kabulastugan gaya ng nangyari dito.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    On a positice note, I just want to share my experience with an aircon shop in Las Pinas (Im sure you know who). After I got a quote, I optes for the cash option to avail of the discount so I withdrew enough funds from the ATM and place it inside a not-so-cheap wallet. Then I left the car in the shop and stayed inside the customer lounge for more than 4 hours. After the aircon system was fixed, I did a test drive only to find out my wallet was left at the console box next to the shift stick. So happy that nothing was missing and the service was excellent. Needless to say, I gave a nice tip to the mechanics. My point, not all talyers have corrupt employees.

In the end bro character talaga, wala kung saan siya connected.

Some are corrupt

Some are doing their job na pwede na yan

Some do take the extra mile

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    In the end bro character talaga, wala kung saan siya connected.

Some are corrupt

Some are doing their job na pwede na yan

Some do take the extra mile

Agree bro. Sana dadami pa sila.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Noticed that the guard and one of the employees (in white polo,maybe the SA) is deadma. So meaning, culture na nila yan sa loob.

Kinain na ng sistema

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast