New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can anyone confirm if the Innova will be built here in the Philippines.

from the official IMV press release, Indonesia will be the main Innova producer.

it's just sad that our MAJOR car companies are still not yet pushing for car-export cabpabilities. even for the most popular models here.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    can anyone confirm if the Innova will be built here in the Philippines.

from the official IMV press release, Indonesia will be the main Innova producer.

it's just sad that our MAJOR car companies are still not yet pushing for car-export cabpabilities. even for the most popular models here.
    Innova is built here in Sta Rosa already. TMPI applied already for a status in BOI. I just forgot the term though parts comes from Indonesia. I saw some details on the tail lights.

I like the Toyota Wish

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Congrats Innova Boy..... happy safe driving... looking forward to your stories

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    Innova is built here in Sta Rosa already. TMPI applied already for a status in BOI. I just forgot the term though parts comes from Indonesia. I saw some details on the tail lights.
    semi-knocked down unit (SKD) or completely-knocked down unit (CKD)?

SKD -> vehicle almost complete except for tires & other misc components

CKD -> requires assembly, but most part are imported.

AFAIK its CKD. Saw it on TV a week ago.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wish ko lang ... ang WISH.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yes its completely knocked down

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    bros, I tried comparing the 3 variants, I noticed na konti lang ang pagkakaiba ng variant J and E. like power features sa doors, mags, headrest, upholstery, speakers. Nothing really big difference. Pero ba't kaya ang layo ng agwat ng price nila, P100K ba yun?. I guess if you buy J variant and upgrade it to E, baka di pa aabot ng 50K. Just my layman's observation. What do you thnk guys?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    I believe the innova is just like the crv with the 3rd row seats, pilit. Other than that, it would be a better version of the revo. Hopefully, the tailgate design will be much more durable than the revo, as the revo's creaks a lot, design defect kasi. And yes its rear wheel drive, plus the spare tire, that's why the 3rd row floor is so high.
    the 3rd row of CRV ang talagang pilit at isang malaking kalokohan hehe..sa innova eh tolerable ang 3rd row para sa mga adults.. not sure sa mga 5'11

the innova has a new tailgate design, rubber na lang yung nasa gilid ng tailgate kaya sure na wala ng squeaks...

hindi design defect yung tailgate ng revo, responsibility ng owner ang pag maintain nun.. we have a 2000 revo and it is still ok.. pag nag creak/squeak, isang spray ng WD40 eh solve na..

peace

[Merged:] The 2005 Toyota Revo/Kijang Innova thread