New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by epic
    Is it true ba na 3K lang ang comiision ng mga agent sa Innova?? cause it's a new model and selling like hotcakes...

BR,
    epic ;)
    pa confirm niyo kay MArantz

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Heard that more people are queing up on the High End variant "G" than the lower versions... dami pa din talagang mucho dinero dito sa pinas....

Am waiting on the first Innova taxi... hehehe 8 seater lang kasi tapos kawawa yung uupo sa 3rd row seat lalo na pag Manila-Cavite... maninigas mga paa nun.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    me innova on display sa toyota megamall. frankly i'm dissapointed at the third row seats. mas comfortable pa ata ung sa lumang revo

mas van ang dating nya kesa auv, until you take a look at the third row

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    pa confirm niyo kay MArantz

I dont think Marantz will deny or confirm this for reason known to him only... he he he..

BR,
    epic ;)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Am waiting on the first Innova taxi... hehehe 8 seater lang kasi tapos kawawa yung uupo sa 3rd row seat lalo na pag Manila-Cavite... maninigas mga paa nun.
    I doubt if one will get it for purposes of Taxi FX.... sigurado lugi ang operator driver sa less seating capacity..

less seating capacity = less income per trip on driver..

Maybe shutlle service or for rental might do wonders on Innova if you want one for business purpose...

BR,
    epic ;)

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Di siya pwede pang FX taxi. My cousin got a unit na. So pinuntahan ko. I tried sitting on all of the seats. Wow, ang sikip sa likod. Sit straight na, yung tuhod ko touches the back of the 2nd row seats. The 1st and 2nd row has ample leg space. Mataas pa rin ang position ng dashboard, same as the revo. Mas commanding kasi ang front sitting position ng crosswind. They got the mid level variant. Napaka plain tingnan sa side. Kasi mid level variant ang kinuha, walang side moldings. Pero sa tingin ko, yung side moldings are so small, it will not prevent the blings that wll be caused by doors opening and knicking your paint and denting your car. Delikado. With the 3rd row in place, it has the smallest cargo space available, its even less than my 96 pajero with the 3rd row seats front facing. I believe the innova is just like the crv with the 3rd row seats, pilit. Other than that, it would be a better version of the revo. Hopefully, the tailgate design will be much more durable than the revo, as the revo's creaks a lot, design defect kasi. And yes its rear wheel drive, plus the spare tire, that's why the 3rd row floor is so high.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    parang mini mpv talaga labas nya a, saw the tv commercial at ETC last nyt hehe ok a.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    bro altec, is it that serious for the 3rd row seats? Kasi, earlier thread mentioned that second row seat is sliding to give space for the 3rd row seat. Baka naman po 6 footer kayo kaya nasisikipan ka. My family has an average of 5'4" ht's....he.he.he.he. Or is the 2nd variant E does not have the sliding seat and only the G has.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Pang 5'7" lang yung third row seats ng Innova.Yung J napaka bano though at least mura siya.I think both J,E and G ay sliding ang seats.

[Merged:] The 2005 Toyota Revo/Kijang Innova thread