New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    some pics from my fone..

eto yung may kinuha kaming 11 boxes sa customs..
    ...very flexible talaga ang Avanza natin :showoff:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    astig talaga avanza natin.

"di lang pampamilya...pang business pa!" :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nagpalagay na din ako ng spoiler with 3rd break light sa may C3 kanina at medyo meron akong pinabago sa interior ng avanza ko sa seatmate(mandaluyong)....tom ko na lang i-post pics di ko dala yung digicam...pero kung punta kayo sa EB tom mahuhusgahan nyo kung oks yung pinagawa ko sa seatmate...thanks QUERTY sa direction going to seatmate.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaspi11 View Post
    nagpalagay na din ako ng spoiler with 3rd break light sa may C3 kanina at medyo meron akong pinabago sa interior ng avanza ko sa seatmate(mandaluyong)....tom ko na lang i-post pics di ko dala yung digicam...pero kung punta kayo sa EB tom mahuhusgahan nyo kung oks yung pinagawa ko sa seatmate...thanks QUERTY sa direction going to seatmate.
    See you mamaya. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oks Bro kitakits tayo mamaya

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaspi11 View Post
    Ehem... so, nasaan na iyung pics?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    am just anew owner of ava....and I really like this accessory of yours...any info on where to purchase and the cost......need also to know where to buy other accessories at best prices...hehehe....thanks a lot....

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherey View Post
    am just anew owner of ava....and I really like this accessory of yours...any info on where to purchase and the cost......need also to know where to buy other accessories at best prices...hehehe....thanks a lot....
    Congrats on your purchase of Avanza! Woohoo!

Banawe is a good place to start. There are LOTS and LOTS of auto shops there.

Currently, our resident buyer, Marfin, is off to Indonesia for 4 days, and several of us Avanza Club Pilipinas members have asked him to buy some accessories for our rides.

Please read the thread here:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49134

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Spoiler with 3rd brake light upgrade.

Before:

After
    sir, am interested dun sa spoiler with brake light...any info on where to buy...thanks...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherey View Post
    sir, am interested dun sa spoiler with brake light...any info on where to buy...thanks...
    Nabili ko iyan sa Toyota Ortigas.

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Me and my Avanza