New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt
    roof rack is a great idea pero kung wala sa rehistro mo na may roof rack yun revo mo baka ma-sita ka ng pulis.
    That's the first time i heard of that thing... we've been using roof racks for years and there's no implication to that whatsoever. Maybe you're pertaining to trailers.

I'd suggest you go consider renting a van instead of hacking it out with 9 people and 2 kids in a Revo kung kaya ng budget. Medyo dehado kayo sa safety and comfort.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i think the roofrack registration thingie was discussed before, fine of P150 ata if di kasama sa rehistro OR additional 150 sa rehistro, not sure

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    35psi both front and rear tire?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    baka hinuli na dati siya na may sakay sa roof rack na tao wahaha. Wala naman nanghuhuli nun, its just an accessory

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by amboy
    ???? is this needed? when i bought my starex before it had a roof rack na but when it was registered hindi naman noted sa registration the roof rack? even on my delica na, its the same thing. i have a roof rack on pero not noted on the registration. also, i don't see or hear anyone getting pulled over because of unregistered roof rack. can anyone confirm this?
    Minsan sa may A. Bonifacio before Cloverleaf may sumisita or humuhingi ng delihensya.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yap kasama sa rehistro ang roof rack....ganun nangyari sa revo namin nung nag register kami..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    totoo ba yan?1 magpapalagay ka lang ng roofrack dapat iparehistro pa?! first time i heard that...

niwei have a nice trip bro. check the tires and the engine, oil and brakes...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe within metro manila hindi mahigpit... pero on SLEX and probably on NLEX,tyak maghihigpit sila. If you're going to use roof rack, balutan mo ng tarapal or anything similar yung kargamento para di na kayo masita. That's one of the requirements for toploading afaik. reason for that prevent anything from flying off/falling off from the roof while running at high speeds... it's more for the safety of your fellow motorists.

check mo lahat ng fluids, (oil, brake, coolant), check most specially your brake condition, and tyres... 35 psi at the back 30 psi front is my advise... wag mo na taasan, umiinit ang gulong sa byahe at tataas din ang air pressure pag maiinit na gulong...delikado ba masabugan ka pa. if you can, bring spare belts (a/c and alternator), check mo rin condition ng spare tyre, jack, and tie wrench of course + EWD. dala na rin kayo ng wilkins distilled water for your battery or your radiator just in case... kung di magamit dun, at least maiinom nyo din yun. hth and happy trip ;)

Have a safe trip sir. Don't forget to plan your route.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    yes, roof racks needs to be registered kasabay ng vehicle.. it has a separate OR. minimal lang naman ang bayad (topload fee -110) so much better to register it kesa ma-question ka pa... kelangan din pala ay may cover yung gamit na ilalagay dun..

9 adults & 2 kids... masikip yan considering na may luggage pa at mahaba yung byahe mo.. i recommend 32F/34R psi.. ingat lang na masaldak yung tires pag ganyan kabigat ang load mo.. kahit isang car pa sana para hindi kayo mahirapan.. try to leave very early in the morning or late at night to avoid traffic sa tarlac..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Long Travel to Pangasinan using REVO VX200