New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beetlebmble View Post
    Nice rig sir.. , ilan kms na tinakbo?

We have test driven one nung 1997. Used one lakas pa rin. Nilagyan ng maliliit gulong. Equipped nung me ari ng remote engine start. Indi lang natuloy bilhin dahil kulang mga papeles.

Saw one din a model before LN106 .. Chief mechanic sa toyozu davao ang owner.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Hi sir. My LN106 has clocked just a shade under 100K km. On 3" lift with skyjacker springs and Rancho RS9000X on four corners. These particular generations of Hilux (LN106 and LN166) were Made in Japan. Unlike the succeeding models which were made in Thailand. What parts did I change? the Clutch slave and the LSPV. Probably because its not used regularly. Planning on putting ARB front and rear bumpers if budget allows...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Cross joint ng rear propeller shaft medyo me tama na. How much usually kaya mga GMB na crossjoint for this model?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Nadiscover yung basag na idler pulley nung nag timing belt change?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    hindi sir. bigla na lang one morning, pag start ko, lakas ng knocking sound sa harap, pina open ko na lang. pag bukas, konti na lang, mapuputol na timing belt, buti na lang hindi ko pa pinilit ibyahe.

mga nasa 8k din siya, OEM pinalit ko.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Cross joint ng rear propeller shaft medyo me tama na. How much usually kaya mga GMB na crossjoint for this model?
    350 bili ko dati mga 2 to 3 years ago, 300 naman labor.

GMB brand.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by innova2013 View Post
    350 bili ko dati mga 2 to 3 years ago, 300 naman labor.

GMB brand.
    Magandang reference din dito sir sa mga pyesa re. MFN and OEM Part no.

GMB Prop Shaft Universal Joint (UJ) | Hilux Pickup, Hilux Surf & Land Cruisers | RoughTrax 4x4

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by innova2013 View Post
    hindi sir. bigla na lang one morning, pag start ko, lakas ng knocking sound sa harap, pina open ko na lang. pag bukas, konti na lang, mapuputol na timing belt, buti na lang hindi ko pa pinilit ibyahe.

mga nasa 8k din siya, OEM pinalit ko.
    After sa second change ng timing belt nangyari malamang sir ?

bale sa first timing belt change pinalitan ba yun idler pulley gear?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Sirs.. san kaya pwede makahanap ng ganitong tension spring ng clutch para sa mga locking hubs .. nadiscover namin ala cya nung binuksan yung isang side

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Sirs.. san kaya pwede makahanap ng ganitong tension spring ng clutch para sa mga locking hubs .. nadiscover namin ala cya nung binuksan yung isang side

The best thing for you sir, is to buy a surplus unit in good condition. The other route is, if your Aisin Locking hub core is still ok, you can opt to order the missing parts at the casa. The thing is, should these parts be available at the casa, you may wait for it for weeks or so and they are probably more expensive than a surplus unit in good condition (plus the fact that these bulletproof hubs are sold in pairs in the surplus shops). The LN166 with IFS front has AISIN Lock Hubs with 26 fine splines vs 30 splines of the Aisin Hublock of the LN106 (which is also compatible with most Land Cruisers sporting solid axle upfront)....

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    The best thing for you sir, is to buy a surplus unit in good condition. The other route is, if your Aisin Locking hub core is still ok, you can opt to order the missing parts at the casa. The thing is, should these parts be available at the casa, you may wait for it for weeks or so and they are probably more expensive than a surplus unit in good condition (plus the fact that these bulletproof hubs are sold in pairs in the surplus shops). The LN166 with IFS front has AISIN Lock Hubs with 26 fine splines vs 30 splines of the Aisin Hublock of the LN106 (which is also compatible with most Land Cruisers sporting solid axle upfront)....
    Well thought sir. Me mga lite ace or town ace din nakacondemn na mga front drives dito sa amin with most front manual hubs not yet removed. One option is try natin makanegotiate makuha yun clutch spring assembly without the dial cover.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Sirs.. sino po nakapagpalit na ng nozzle tips ng 2L or 3L.. mga magkano po pag genuine..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast