Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hens,
    i still love the x5(diesel power!!!!)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven
    I know na sa Fort, they're building something na katabi ng Karport and CATS and is also just a few meters away from the Ford dealer.

Some high-end looking building that's shaped like the Burj Al Arab.

JAYarc, is this what you're referring to???
    I thought this was the location of the new St. Luke's Hospital thats being built in the fort. Its set to be completed next year or late this year.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ot: about lexus din naman i was college then nag medical mission kami, the malapit na mag lunch one of the host invited us forluch and let us ride in her suv lexus, as in wow ang ganda sa loob!!! pero sadly dinala kmi sa marketplace ata yun sa mandaluyong, im not familiar, tapos she let us eat sa resto ng markeplace(sila ata me ari ng marketplace e) na feeling ko tinipid kmi, better pa jollibee, basta feeling ko tinipid kmi=) anyway nakasakay ako lexus ok na yun=)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ale828, from what I know, the new St. Luke's is located beside Pricesmart (which is medyo malayo-layo pa). Di siya katabi ng mga tindahan ng kotse.

Nevertheless, I'm gonna visit Fort Bonifacio sometime in March this year to check on what's new in this modernly-sophisticated city.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Yun din sabi sa akin, that the new St. Luke's Hospital is near pricesmart. but the space they are talking about is the big open lot in between pricesmart and karport/CATS. unless they are talking about the place behind karport. naguguluhan ako sa location. hehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I kinda doubt that it will be a Lexus dealership cuz I often pass that area. That bldg is owned by a certain "Mancor" from the sign in front of the construction area.

Seems like gagawa sila ng high tech talyer dun.

But who knows hehe
    Last edited by ryan; January 8th, 2006 at 03:52 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I just went to Fort yesterday and I think there is already an idea on what that building is.

May nakalagay kasi sa banner. Ang naka-print ay :"Autotechnika by Mancor".

So, I guess di pa iyan yung Lexus/Toyota dealership.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy18
    lexus ba? may nakita na ako parang Fortuner na LExus Brand new dito sa cebu. ganda ng Lights pre... bilis pa.. nkasabay ko sa may reclamation area.
    I think this is the Lexus RX. It's a midsize SUV, more like an X5 competitor. The Fortuner's design is most likely based on this.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    mr macapagal is the president or is holding a top position in Toyota Pasong Tamo.
    i thought george ty owns toyota phils?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    the metrobank group has a sizable investment in tmpi. much like the ayalas has one on honda cars. but management is still being run by the japanese.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Lexus dealership in the Phils