New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    confirmed yung G Diesel (2.5 D4D) ay may hood scoop na rin. I saw it sa Megamall, nakadisplay.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

Sir, aside from higher SRP of diesel and lower fuel cost of diesel compared to gasoline, In terms of of engine durability mas tumatagal ba usually ang diesel engine compared sa gasoline?
    Our jeepneys, trucks, buses, most of them use surplus Isuzu / Mitsu engines. (4BA1, 4DR5, etc..) They've been running around for decades. I guess that's enough proof that a diesel engine (Not sure with the modern ones) is, well, built to last a life time. hehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    Our jeepneys, trucks, buses, most of them use surplus Isuzu / Mitsu engines. (4BA1, 4DR5, etc..) They've been running around for decades. I guess that's enough proof that a diesel engine (Not sure with the modern ones) is, well, built to last a life time. hehe.
    hehe, maybe one of the reasons din kung bakit much hihger resale value than diesel engine.

Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    Modern diesels might ocasionally have their issues with low-quality diesel fuel, but it's due to the CRDi injections. Apart from that, a diesel still lasts longer than a comparable petrol engine, and nowadays even outperforming them...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
LEAKED: Toyota to launch 2.5L VN Turbo Intercooler engine for the Fortuner and Hilux