New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Need your inputs if the P350K difference over the standard is worth it. Plan to keep the unit over 5 years. Was worried the additional electronic features of the premium will give me headaches over time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The premium is definitely worth it over the standard. Its built like a tank anyways. No regrets with the premium version at all. In fact they outsell the standard version 10:1

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselx View Post
    Need your inputs if the P350K difference over the standard is worth it. Plan to keep the unit over 5 years. Was worried the additional electronic features of the premium will give me headaches over time.

If you can spare the 350k, I believe it would take much longer than 5 years for the electronics to start breaking down.

Looking at the spec sheet, I find the standard variant decently equipped. Pretty much all the necessities are there, especially if it won't be performing stunts off road much. I can do without the power steering column adjustment, the sunroof, and the electronic driving aids. The pet peeve for me is the lack of power folding side mirrors whose absence I find offensive in a car of this price bracket. I really like the ventilated front seats in the Premium variant though. Even our Dubai version doesn't have it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    There is a mild facelift coming in a few months. Mostly on the chin spoiler area and bumper. No interior changes i think.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Thanks for the inputs sirs.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    The hill assist feature seems to be malfunctioning. The traction control engages while on na inclined position. Has anyone experienced this? I've seen some posts on other sites having similar issues.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk