New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Any toyota dealer will gladly sell you one. Or go to ************ - Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Car Features, Car Buyer's Guide and Car Prices. for the pricelist. I think its 4.85m for the all options version and 4.45m for the standard version.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Reservations are non refundable though. 200k reservation fee. Its indent order. Placed my reservation already kanina. Choosing color na lang

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by DacoTyan View Post
    Uh... the original poster was asking for a referral to a shop that can put in a sun/moonroof.
    Might as well post info here as he titled it the LC200 thread.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd advise against placing a sunroof unless you can find an OEM roof cut with the roof itself. Retrofits will lead to possible leaks later on and will have not much value given it's just an add-on.

Before, a lot of car paint shops used to offer sunroof modifcations back when it was a fad.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd advise against placing a sunroof unless you can find an OEM roof cut with the roof itself. Retrofits will lead to possible leaks later on and will have not much value given it's just an add-on.

Before, a lot of car paint shops used to offer sunroof modifcations back when it was a fad.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Wow very nice. When is this arriving? I would want to see the actual unit first.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I think a few deliveries have been made already. They told me they delivered a black one to an adb exec already. Mine should arrive nov or december latest. Debating dark gray (I like) or black (I don't like at all cause its hard to maintain but my wife likes). I already have the current model in white.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Btw thx to Numbah5 for all the info.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Attachment 29378

Attachment 29379

Attachment 29380

I cant wait. Thanks numbah5 for all the help again. This is the second car you helped me with already.
    No problem EQAddict!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Badtrip. No rear view camera comes with either version. I have to pay to install one. And it doesn't have front bumper sensors (and camera) either.

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast