New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, that would be an LC105
    1. Basically bulletproof. Can't comment on fuel economy, though.
    2. I'm not so sure but I think the whole frame (not just the axle) is different. More related to the 80 series (which can't be a bad thing).
    3. You need to order one without the side door mouldings so that your 'UN' graphics will stick better.
    4. Ok. Would that be OEM sunroof or will they do an aftermarket job?
    5. Who was counting the seats? Does the third row seat three across. I thought it only sat two.
    6. LC105's have underbelly spares as standard.
    7. The liftgate is usually for higher trim levels. Ambulance doors were standard with the 80 and our 70 which were more utilitarian models.
    8. It probably has a center console. Though I cannot be sure.
    9. Even a split-bench seat is considered separate.
    10. Single a/c works on our 70. But we don't usually stuff people in the 3rd row.
    11. Ok.
    12. Ok.
    13. Seems like the fulltime system. Otherwise there would be no need for a center diff (and a center diff switch).
    14. Ok.
    15. Ok.
    16. Ok.
    17. Ok.
    18. Ok.

Para siyang Oz GXL sa specs.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pa PM naman ang price rebel..thnx

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Eto ata yung gamit ng mga taga national geographic na humahabol sa mga leon at zebra sa africa habang kinukunan ng camera.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Prior to tax the unit cost around 1.525M ahem prior to tax ika nga.

Hope this 105 thing is durable enough for my application hehhehe I have the tendency to strech the performance to it's maximun level

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    Sorry Guys for the late reply.

I just got back from a long trip.

The LC100 model that I'm planning is FZJ105L is this the LC105 ?

Well basically the package offers:

1. 4.5L gas engine with Manual tranny (hows the engine?)
    2. I believe it has the solid front axle instead of the IFS ( I think this is more durable )
    3. If I order white I can put UN on both sides hehehe but this are the UN models
    4. They offer me sunroof but I declined
    5. It's now consider a 8 seater because they finally agreed to sell me the 3rd row seat
    6. I specifically requested the sparewheel below instead at the rear which they initially offered.
    7. swing doors is not allowed for the phils on this model so it's a liftback door.
    8. My understanding is it has a center consule since the unit comes with a mini fridge.
    9. I think it's 2 bucket front seats instead of a bench seat otherwise they would indicate it as a 9 seater. (it says front seat seperate)
    10. Is the SINGLE AIRCON cold enough???? dual AC is not an option
    11. It has ABS
    12. Rear Disc brakes
    13. Transfer Full time HF2A (CD/Switch) Does this mean I have FULL TIME 4 WHEEL DRIVE??? does it mean also no more MANUAL locking hubs to turn if 4x4 time???
    14. Power windows and door locks
    15. Anti-Theft Heavy Pack
    16. Roof rails
    17. It has 2 airbags for Driver and Passenger
    18. Fabric seats

Not much to list down hehehhe it's called a GX model and not much of an option available.

But I should say among the LC100 this is second cheapest to the 4.2L diesel (without Turbo)

LC 100 is a good choice. Are you ordering this from a local dealer or will you be importing ?
    My friend recently acquired an 02 LC 100 from subic ( not converted ) but he's having a hard time finding service centers to service his unit. Do you know of any casa service centers that would accomodate him ?
    Last edited by pbs777; September 12th, 2006 at 02:07 AM. Reason: add text

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    pbs777 it's a unit sold by a company that deals with local clients who wants to import tax free toyota vehicles and it has a 2 year warranty.

I was told that initial check up and servicing will be done by toyota roxas blvd.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi Rebel , thanks for the info. Seems like a great deal. Can you recommend the dealer to us ? Thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post

Hope this 105 thing is durable enough for my application hehhehe

im sure pretty sure your 105 can handle it...congrats pics naman!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    As long as you are a locator on a tax free zone no problem

Quote Originally Posted by pbs777 View Post
    Hi Rebel , thanks for the info. Seems like a great deal. Can you recommend the dealer to us ? Thanks

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the under pinnings of the lc105 is much much much tougher than the lc100 is easily beats the patrol in offroad performance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Land Cruiser 100 series 4.5L gasoline questions