1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Congratz dude!!! :D :D :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats!:mrgreen: kaka-inggit ka ah...... :cry:

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    ARB: What's the name of your shop? RATS ba? If I'm gonna get the bumper does that mean black ang color? saw kasi in one of the threads body color. Is it possible to get your contact # and address? Im really interested in changing the bumper and shocks.

Wolfpack: Do you mean to say that wag na ko makipagsapalaran with the other shops? Baka kasi sobrang mahal and lokohin lang ako as I've read in the other threads. But if you really recommend Toyota Pasong Tamo I'll give it a shot. I want to have the engine and transmission checked.

Thanks to everyone that congratulated me on my purchase:D sana nga good buy. marami akong gusto i upgrade but just want the mechanicals to be fixed first. that's why I'm really looking for reliable shops that are used to suv's. wish me luck:D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jayvee
    One question na lang.... ganun ba talaga sound ng starter? Grabe parang truck, lakas ng tunog.. pero one click naman:D
    Jayvee:::It is a TRUCK. Welcome to the high riding, rock crawling and mud splashing world.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jayvee,
    Mas maganda ang black na ARB bumper. If you put color on it, everyone will think your truck is just for show. It's black para madali ma-repair after trail damage.

And its not just painted painted. It's powdercoated black.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Change your air filter too. Never had a smoke problem with my LC80 but be mindful of the oil quality/specs that you use on engine.
    How many kms does it have? Some turbos were damaged by turning off the engine right after a long run instead of idling it for a minute or two. May be time to check if your nozzles need cleaning/ adjusting by Hanson!
    Toyota shocks (by kayaba) are fine, cost about P1K only so just replace when needed.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by jayvee
    ARB: What's the name of your shop? RATS ba? If I'm gonna get the bumper does that mean black ang color? saw kasi in one of the threads body color. Is it possible to get your contact # and address? Im really interested in changing the bumper and shocks.

Wolfpack: Do you mean to say that wag na ko makipagsapalaran with the other shops? Baka kasi sobrang mahal and lokohin lang ako as I've read in the other threads. But if you really recommend Toyota Pasong Tamo I'll give it a shot. I want to have the engine and transmission checked.

Thanks to everyone that congratulated me on my purchase:D sana nga good buy. marami akong gusto i upgrade but just want the mechanicals to be fixed first. that's why I'm really looking for reliable shops that are used to suv's. wish me luck:D
    Give the TJM bumpers a look so that you have options Distributor is Armark tel. no. 7277204-07

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nope, im not from manila. but i can give you the their number based sa 4x4 magazine.

RATS 4x4 ACCESORIES
    189 Katipunan Ave., Blue Ridge, Quezon City
    913-9020, 913-9030

di ba black ang flares ng LC80 na local? there are some that they make it body color or conform to the color of the cladding so that parang one piece ang dating. in the catalog of ARB most bumpers are painted body color or if two tone the color of the flares and body cladding.

and there are two types, winch bar and just the bumper, one can be fitted with a winch and the other cannot. the winch bar is more expensive by a little.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nope, im not from manila. but i can give you the their number based sa 4x4 magazine.

RATS 4x4 ACCESORIES
    913-9020, 913-9030

di ba black ang flares ng LC80 na local? there are some that they make it body color or conform to the color of the cladding so that parang one piece ang dating. in the catalog of ARB most bumpers are painted body color or if two tone the color of the flares and body cladding.

and there are two types, winch bar and just the bumper, one can be fitted with a winch and the other cannot. the winch bar is more expensive by a little. Jayvee-nope, im not from manila. but i can give you the their number based sa 4x4 magazine.

RATS 4x4 ACCESORIES
    913-9020, 913-9030

and there are two types, winch bar and just the bumper, one can be fitted with a winch and the other cannot. the winch bar is more expensive by a little.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I personally like the ARB bumpers for my BJ-60 than the TJM, but im still preparing the funds for it....... :mrgreen:

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Just got an LC80