New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow LC80 oks yan (medyo panget nga lang yung interior pala hehe)... congrats sa ride! :D

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Vinj: Ganda nga siguro ng OME. One thing I dont like though aside from the price is that total height would increase by 2 inches ata coz pati springs papalitan din. Hehe ngayon pa lang my kids have a hard time entering through the back door:D Bilstiens kaya ok din? What toyota branch ang medyo sanay sa lc's? Thanks so much for your replies pare. One question na lang.... ganun ba talaga sound ng starter? Grabe parang truck, lakas ng tunog.. pero one click naman:D

ARB: Wow ok! that means nakamura ako:D Hmmmm..... no kaya -- change the headlights to square ones or change my bumper to ARB na lang? Wanted to go to RATS sana sa me Katipunan but hindi accessible coz of the ongoing construction

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jayvee,
    We are running OME Nitrochargers (yellow) on our LC77. Since we didn't get the OME springs, ride height is unchanged. But the ride is superb. You don't have to get springs with the shocks. Maybe the sales dude was just pulling your leg.

Bukas pa din ang RATS, may maliit na daanan papasok despite of the ongoing work. Go with an ARB or TJM bullbar/bumper and you will have one of the meanest looking LC80's around.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by jayvee
    Vinj: Ganda nga siguro ng OME. One thing I dont like though aside from the price is that total height would increase by 2 inches ata coz pati springs papalitan din. Hehe ngayon pa lang my kids have a hard time entering through the back door:D Bilstiens kaya ok din? What toyota branch ang medyo sanay sa lc's? Thanks so much for your replies pare. One question na lang.... ganun ba talaga sound ng starter? Grabe parang truck, lakas ng tunog.. pero one click naman:D

ARB: Wow ok! that means nakamura ako:D Hmmmm..... no kaya -- change the headlights to square ones or change my bumper to ARB na lang? Wanted to go to RATS sana sa me Katipunan but hindi accessible coz of the ongoing construction
    TOYOTA PASONG TAMO is the most seasoned toyota dealer in terms of 4x4 experience, they are very proffesional (No B.S. just to make a sale) look for Kim Go for equiptment requirements, they always refer to the pro's when they are not sure of your concerns.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    ..... Check out thier modified Hi-lux at thier lobby it might be delivered soon to the client.....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you can do both install ARB bumper and change to one piece lights. you will also need to change the park lights by the lights if you will change to one piece. we just installed two lc80's ARB winch bumpers here last month, they looked great.

you can install the shocks only and opt for the springs later. add na lang the steering stab. may isang unit pa dito na he bought bucket seats and center console na orig and it looks better than the FX type seats that come with it.

when you add your springs dont forget the camber correct bushings.

one thing though when they bought their vehicles they had to change the clutch also.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by odell
    ahh. pero wala naman advantages un local between subic lc80's ryt? :roll:
    Off road performance there is, engine, gear ratio's and ground clearance the Dealer released units are superior in those aspects, not to mention serviceability, warranty, and mechanics familiarity to the unit. I worked for toyota before.....

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I forgot to mention that the Local unit comes with the hybrid all wheel drive/part time 4wd with manual locking hubs 4x4 system..............

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WP, talaga wow mas ok nga talaga ang LOCAL units, maski sana rear lockers lang ano.
    lc80 is a combination of luxury and brute, it's the best of both worlds,

btw went to an tender auction yesteday, saw one lc80 VX 91 model siguro starting bidding price at 610K, pede na rin gastusan up to 900K to soup'ed it up for off road

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir jayvee,
    congrats sa new ride!!
    ok pa pati yung presyo!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Just got an LC80